"Holy mother of skittles! It's a fucking phrase, Forum", Aanchal groaned.

"And Aanchal, I am right beside you! You may be 35 and married but no swearing in my house young lady!", Shweta scolded.

"Now it's not my fault that Forum acts dumb at times", Aanchal complained.

"Not everybody has that talent", Forum winked.

"We are diverting from the topic again", Manish reminded.

"Oh yeah I was saying something until someone rudely interrupted me", Aanchal said glaring at Rishabh.

"Hey I didn't...."

"Rishi. Shut. Up.", Neela said sternly.

"But Mom..."

"You heard me", Neela said.

Rishabh sighed and Aanchal smirked.

"So where was I? Yeah so the cake thing is for tonight. Tomorrow, I have arranged a party and booked the hall. My friend is an event manager and she will take care of everything. The colour theme, the menu is yet to be decided and even the guest list "

"Theme? It's their first anniversary so how about red and white?", Neela suggested.

"We had the same theme during their sangeet ceremony", Samar said.

"Yeah. Samar is right", Aanchal said.

"But we need red like its the significance of love so....", Forum trailed.

"I can't believe I am saying this but I agree with her", Rishabh said.

"Aww baby bro, I knew one day will come when you will acknowledge the fact that I am more intelligent than you", Forum said smirking.

"Sis, don't make me take my words back", Rishabh warned.

"Whatever baby bro", Forum said smirking.

"How about red and black then?", Neil asked.

"So red for guys and black for girls", Aanchal said.

"Don't you think it should be the other way round? Like black for us and red for you girls?", Samar asked confused.

"It should be but it won't be. You guys should have atleast one red thing in your outfit and if you don't then no entry", Aanchal said smirking.

"That's cheating!", Rishabh whined.

"Don't act like a baby, Rishi", Aanchal said rolling her eyes at him.

"Wear a red tie and problem solve", Neil said grinning.

"Nah if you have a red tie then it won't be considered right, Di?", Forum asked.

"Yo sis!", Aanchal said as she hi-fied Forum.

"Can you handle the menu and guess list Mom, Dad and Auntie?", Aanchal asked.

"Why not?", Neela said smiling.

"Thank you guys! I love you trio!", Aanchal said grinning.

"Are we going to invite the Chauhan's?", Neil asked.

Everyone became silent. After Shreya's accident, it was hard for the Shah family to forgive the Chauhan's.

"If you ask me, it's a no", Forum said bluntly.

"Agreed", Aanchal said.

Neil and Samar looked at each other before saying "yes" in unison. Aanchal and Forum looked at their husbands with disbelief.