Chapter 1 - The Change

(Your name is Coral, if you don't like it then change it. Okay tanks for reding. Lol)

I walked in to the school, thinking I was forgetting something. I walked through the doors, everyone was looking at me, whispering at each other and gasping. I wondered why. I heard some people saying "Maybe it's fake- It's fake- It looks so real-She looks good!" When I walked over to my boyfriend he started to laugh. "Why are you wearing this things?" He asked. "Wearing what things? I asked. "Coral, honey, don't act so dumb." I looked at him with a confused look on my face. He then reached out his hand and pulled on my ears trying to get them off, but for some reason he pulled at the top of my head... I was confused. I then saw Vee walk by. The jerk of the school, she would always wear animal ears, thinking it would look sexy.

 The jerk of the school, she would always wear animal ears, thinking it would look sexy

Today, she was wearing cat ears. She looked at me and turned around and started to walk over to us. I leaned against the wall curious, why would she walk to me. "Decided to copy me today."Huh? What are you talking about." "Oh my gosh, Yan-Chan, why can't you see?" (Yandere Reference)"I then felt it. My cat ears were showing! I've been paying more attention on my outfit for the week that I didn't hide my ears! I ran into the girls bathroom, looking into the bathroom mirror. I then hid my ears with the magic inside me and then ran out. "Took it off?" Jaze asked. "Yeah. Didn't know she was gonna wear it...." "Put it back on, it looked cute!" "Oh, okay..." I turned around and put it back on." I didn't put on magic hair dye so my hair was plain black.

" I didn't put on magic hair dye so my hair was plain black

"Those are cuter than mine, let me wear them!" I panicked. I quickly slapped her hand away. "OW!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!??!?!?" "Uhh... uh." "MY EARS!!" "Heh." Jaze said. "That's why I chose to date her she's funny!" "Alright, now take them off, class is almost starting and people will think you turned into her." I watched as he pointed to Vee. He reached for my ears but I smacked his hand away. "Hey!" "SORRY!!" I said "I didn't mean to do that!!" I exclaimed.

                                     Time Skip To Your House
"Mom!! I didn't mean it!!! I forgot!" I exclaimed. "Well you shouldn't have!! It's
the last week of school and you forgot! Don't tell me you are turning dumb!" My mom said. She sounded really mad.. she was mad. "He touched your ears and it wouldn't come off! What! He tried to pull of your ears! He then noticed you had a tail and now everyone knows your a Meifwa!" "But mom.." "Don't But Mom Me!" You know what, that's it! We're moving! It's dangerous that humans know your a cat! They would want to give tests on us! We're moving to CatsVille! Only cats live there. It a small place and it's far away! We're leaving today. Say bye to your friends and boyfriend. NOW!" I ran out of the living room crying after what happened... I lost everything....I couldn't I started to bang my head on the wall and threw my phone. A piece of it flew in my eye. I had to wrap it to keep it protected and covered my hair with it, making sure my mom doesn't see. I put on my hood and started to pack. Hopefully I get a new start...

-WHAT YA'LL BEING! Welcome to the Pup squad! While following and commenting on the next chapter "Coral is Sad" Then you will be in the Pup Fam!! Meaning, you get a shoutout plus telling people to follow you!! GoOdByE mY pUpS, tIlL nExT tImE, bYe M...

-WHAT YA'LL BEING! Welcome to the Pup squad! While following and commenting on the next chapter "Coral is Sad" Then you will be in the Pup Fam!! Meaning, you get a shoutout plus telling people to follow you!! GoOdByE mY pUpS, tIlL nExT tImE, bYe My PuPs! And bye Fam!
-Person Who Leads The Puppy Fam -Puppy88578 / TeomiReadz
(Puppy88578 is my ROBLOX account by the way.)