Chapter 6

The first lesson ended . After English is science. Shaggy walked to her locker and took her science book out. 'locker 431' she was in technology class. She came to take her science book. ' hey' she said to shaggy. ' hi' shaggy smiled. ' your new here?' .. ' yes I am' . ' hi im Haley' she shaked her hands with shaggy's. Shaggy smiled and shaked her hands. ' so your new here, I can show you around the school, wanna grab lunch' Haley asked shaggy. ' I would love to, meet you here' shaggy smiled and walked to the science lab and Haley walked to her side. 

TONNY's POV . 

I looked at her walking to her locker talking to Haley Dan . Haley is one of the nicest girls in the school. Haley is pretty too but me and my friends don't talk to anyone except ourselfs. Shaggy was walking to the science room. I followed behind her cause we take the same side , the music side. I was just looking at her moves. She picked a place to put her stuffs. She stood there waiting for the teacher. I got my stuffs away. Wore my safety glasses and the apron and took the experiment glasses and got ready because im good at science . The teacher loves me . Everyone did the same. But she didn't know here to take the glasses and stuff. I didnt bother . I just did my stuff. 

SHAGGY'S POV 

Im so embarrassed . I don't know where's everything . I know it in my old school. I saw the teacher walking in . He saw me . I stood there nervously . ' oh new student?' he asked the other people. Everyone nodded. ' okay ! Tonny help the new girl , tie the apron and take the glasses for her' he erected. I didn't know who tonny was til now . He looks smart and he has a cute smile on his face. He walked towards me. I didnt say anything. I heard his voice . ' hi I'm tonny' he smiled . ' come with me' he said. I nodded and just followed him. 

TONNY's POV 

'My science teacher is over . I can't do everything by my own. Well I'm gonna go to the room. And help hear wear the apron and the glasses.' Tonny walked in the room and shaggy just followed him. ' I saw her standing there shivering, it's cold here in the lab, I slowly took the apron ' put it over you' I told her . She nodded and put it on her . I walked behind her, took the string and tie it slowly around her neck. She smiled . Then I took the glasses, I stood infront of her. Looked at her eyes, her eyes was green in colour. I slowly put the glasses over her eyes , slowly taking the chances to look at her lips. I can see that she's looking at me too ' for some reason this girl looked beautiful.