15

The next day I look at the picture again, she really did look like me but a bit older. I did not get much sleep that night after I was told who my father was. I wanted to know what happen. How did I end up as a slave and I wonder did my master know? I picked a cream color dress and wore the necklace Peter had given me.

"You look beautiful my dear." I turned and saw Peter in the door way. I walked over and hugged him tightly. He laid his head on my rubbing my back.

"Please come to lunch with us I can't do this without you." He pulled me back to look into my eyes.

"Yes you can. I know you can you are a brave woman one the things I admire about you." I smiled softy at his words. He rubbed my cheek. "You are a princess my princess no matter what I won't let anything happen to you I promise." I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

Peter lend me to a small table filled sandwiches and some tea. Leo was already sitting there very nervous. When he we saw us he stood up and bowed before Peter. Peter bows as well, kissed my hand and walked away.

"Please sit." He said and I did.

"Was I kidnapped?" I asked. I wanted to know if the one who Peter read about.

"You where about three years old. Your mother and you where in the garden. You loved the garden; you would run pick flowers and play with some fairies. That day while your mother was talking to a servant about a party she heard you scream. When she got back to you see saw you in the arms of a man. She called to me and my men and I took chase we followed the man to ship. I got a glimpse of the crest on the flag and that's where my search started. I search all the islands looking for you, the last one i came to I saw the man who took you. So I knew I was in the right place. But evey time I went to a party I had no luck, until a month ago. I swear I saw your mother but when I look closer I knew it was you. I try to talk to you but he intervened"

"I saw you looking at me a few times during a party and got in trouble."

"He won't harm you anymore.

"I. is my mother still alive." I was so scared to know the answer I was hoping she was I always wanted and needed a mother.

He smiled and nodded. "Yes she is I have gotten word to her." I smiled softy but then it faded." What's wrong my dear." He had worry in his eyes."

"Peter asked me to court."

The worry left his eyes and he smiled. "Your mother and I will not take you away from here. Peter is good man someone we know will take care of you."

All the emotions burst and I walked over and hugged him.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you my dear."