Chapter 2 Adoption

Melidith perspective

I'm sitting on the shelf in the corner as everyone runs past trying to get adopted. No one going to adopted me. I'm 12 years old and inhuman or as my mean roommates say "Freak". Then a man with ginger hair walks in. He looks up at me with a smile. Then laughs, " How the heck did you get up there!"

Max perspective

I laugh, I think I'll adopt her. "Excuse me mam I think I'll adopt that one." I say as I point to her. The girl seemed surprised then scared like this wasn't supposed to happen. I went up to her and asked her her name.

Melidith

This wasn't supposed to happen. "Melidith." I say looking down. Then he took my hand and pulled me off of the shelf. He caught me and told me to go pack. I left and grabbed my stuff and by stuff I mean a stuffed bunny and a pair of pjs. Then I grabbed my sea shell necklace and put it on. As I went down stairs one of the orphan bully's Jane kicked me and I fell down the stairs. Luckly the man caught me again and carried me to his car.

Max

"My name is max by the way but you can call me dad if you want." I said as we got in the car. When I started the car she jumped. I guess it's been a while since she was in a car. Then the whole ride home was silent.

Melidith

When we got home I finally said, " I think I'll call you max for now. You can call me Mel if you want. " He smiled and said, "Okay Mel here let's get out and meet everyone!" We went inside and a smiling black haired person with a yellow sweater. She said her name was Cheese. Now I thought my name was weird. Then I met Ross and Timmy. After exploring the house while max explains why I'm here I found a purple bed room. Now purple was my favorite color so I went inside. Turns out this was my bedroom. I didn't have much but I put away what I had and laid down on the bed and instantly fell asleep.