Teachers Are Bullies

A/N it's 1 am again and I'm in Ohio with a snoring brother in law...and its annoying af.

Isaiah's P.O.V

I woke up to lovely yelling,(note the sarcasm) My parents have been arguing the past few weeks,it seems to be about various things. I'm pretty sure coming out won't be the best thing to do while they're on their arguing rampage. I got out of my very comfortable bed and took a shower getting ready to look fly as hell...that didn't sound very cool. Anyway,I put on a black Twenty one pilots hoodie (gotta represent the band that I love) with a pair of ripped skinny jeans. I tried to fix my curly black hair,but it just can't be tamed.

I walked out of the door without my mom noticing,thank goodness I didn't want her to lecture me about my fashion choices. As I walk down the street I put in my ear buds to listen to Nicotine by Panic!at the disco. I was just turning the corner as I saw one of the most beautiful human beings on this planet,in my opinion. Jay noticed me staring at him and just gave me a sheepish smile while starting to walk faster damn it, I appear to have made him uncomfortable. I made my way to school,hopefully I don't have anymore awkward encounters with him.

As I got to the entrance of the school my best friend,Lily greeted me by putting her arm around my shoulders then said, "Hey,Isaiah..buddy..my best friend,ya mind doing your best friend a favor?" Oh no whenever Lily asks for a favor it's usually for school,and I get 8 hours of that on a daily basis,why does she want me to die of boredom ? "Depends on what the favor is?" I asked because I wanted to see what I have to go through this time. "Would you be so kind as to go to the library to sign me up for the after school reading program." The after school reading program is basically a book club for teenagers. "But why can't you do that yourself?" I questioned her motives "Because,today's the last day I can sign up and my mom is making me spend the rest of the day with her." "Okay,but you owe me one!" I replied as the bell rang and I headed off to first period.

I sat down in Mr. Alastairs English Class,already waiting for the day to be over so I can get to the Library. He was talking about how some words have greater meaning or some shit,and then he asked us to write a poem with words that have greater meaning,seeing as my brain doesn't function with feelings I was taking a long time. So Mr. Dickwad here decided I was distracted and sent me outside for awhile. "But that's not fair!just because I'm not good at poetry doesn't mean I'm distracted!" "Well, Isaiah I think you are not only bad at poetry but also distracted. Go out to the hall until the end of class." "What in this boring class could I possibly be distracted by?" He just pointed to the door, I decided that I'd do what he wanted just so the other students could pay attention to the teacher and not me. After the bell started ringing signaling the end of class Mr. Alastair tried to speak over the ringing, "Okay,class I want you to read a fictional book and write a report on how the world would be if it was a reality." Well,there's another reason to go to the library,I guess.What a bully.

I was on my way to second class and  sat down in the science. Science is one of the best subjects in school EVER. For the simple fact that I get to test different things and use my sleuthing skills. I really need to stop saying stuff like that. Anyway, today we were going to see the reactions of slime using one different ingredient each time and we were separated into groups to use one different base chemical. It's like fifth grade science but who cares? It's fun.

~time skip cuz school is boring and I'm a lazy sloth~

The day was finally over and I could finally go to the library. As I was halfway to the library I saw Jay again on his way to the library I'm hypothesizing and I couldn't help but wonder how one human could be so beautiful. I entered the library...let's see how this goes.

_____________

Thank you soooo much for reading this,I hope you enjoyed this chapter😘🌈