Not As Straight As A Pole

(A/N)i am currently wrapped up in a blanket and eating flaming hot cheetos at 12 in the morning while writing this,because i have nothing better to do and I can't sleep.~~

Jays POV

I woke up,mentally preparing myself for this thing called school,I dislike it.I mean,I have good friends and all but it's the fake people that make me hate it,learning isn't that bad,I like to think of it as preparing me for a career but I don't know of anywhere I'm going to be telling someone what the power house of a cell is,unless I become a scientist or something.

I get up from my glorious slumber and get dressed for the day and I head downstairs for breakfast just to hear my sister and my mother bickering about where to put the syrup,in the fridge or in the cupboard. "Good morning,people that I am in no way related to." I greeted them once they stopped the nonsense "Hey,JJ" my little sister Amelia greeted and then went to get the jam from the fridge and I sat down for some delicious eggs and toast. "Mom,I need to go to the library after school so I won't be back home for about an hour." I say because I finished all of the Dragon Watch books,so I NEED more books to read and our school library only has informational books. "Okay,just be home before dinner." My mom says as she hands me a slice if toast. After I finish breakfast I head out to school. I like to walk to school,it gives me time to think without people constantly talking my ear off. I really shouldn't be this social,considering I'm a geeky, nerdy,fanboy and all. I'm just hoping I don't run into my crush Isaiah. Yes,I'm a boy and he's a boy, so you can tell I'm not as straight as a pole. And I've jinxed it,I can see him staring at me,I hope I look okay,I give him a weak smile trying not to look flustered. God,I don't even know him very well and he makes me feel like my legs are jell-o. Hopefully no other awkward encounters happen again.

____

I know this chapter is pretty short,but I'm a lazy piece of shit,I promise the next chapter will be longer. Have a fangirltastic day,my precious googly eyes😎😘😁