[2] cafeteria

Harry's P.O.V

My heart was racing. I was waiting, in the hospital cafeteria for Gem to wake up. I looked at my phone, dead, looking at myself in the reflection. Covered in scratches, new bruises, a stitched gash on my eyebrow. Possibly the worst car crash in the world.

I sighed, stirring my coffee with one of those little wooden sticks.

'Louis, stop, where are you going?' I heard, so I looked in that direction.

'I need to find him. I need to find Harry.'  The voice sounded terrified. Harry. He couldn't, be thinking of me? I shook my head, pressing my lips together. I couldn't drink the coffee anymore, so I threw it out.

I needed to distract myself, so I got up and started walking around the hospital cafeteria. I couldn't help thinking about the voice, wanting to find someone called Harry. Maybe I could help him? I decided to find him, I don't know why, but I had.. a feeling. An inkling. An obligation.

'Louis, please, tell us who Harry is. Maybe we can help.' The soft voice again, it came from one of the rooms in the corridor i was walking down.

'He's beautiful, mum, he's tall. He has green eyes, dimples, the cutest smile, the deepest softest voice, and his hands. He's covered in tattoos and he has matching tattoos to mine. He has an anchor and it matches my rope, i don't know if it was because of my dream, can i call it a dream?? My coma?? Why am i even here??' The voice again. He described me.

'You were in a car crash, Lou. It was serious.'

I had to go in the room. Maybe he was in the car we hit.

I knocked.

'Come in?'

I walked in, and saw 'Louis' on the bed, looking like shit.

'Hey, I'm Harry. I was taking a walk and i couldn't help but hear someone describe me, like, in um, perfect detail.'

'Harry?'

'Yeah, that's my name. You are?'

'I'm Louis..'

'Oh, cool. Can i uh, take a seat?'

'Sure, sure.' Louis looked shocked.

'So um, I'm sorry but i think my sister hit you with her car.'

'Oh no, it's okay.'

'So, how do you know me but i don't know you?' I asked, feeling his family's intense stare.

'I don't know, i was in a deep sleep and you were there's and i just, fell in love with you. I guess.' He said.

'You fell in Love with a dream?' I asked.

'Yeah.'

'I know how you feel. I did too, once.'