PROLOUGE

I love her smile.... It has the strength to  stop a storm....I love her eyes .....they have the spark that lights up the entire world.....I love her talks .....which can make dead corpse alive.....I love her naughtiness .....it can even make a saint mad......I love to bear her tantrums.....they tells me that Iam the only one she can throw them on....

She is the brightest reality of my life for which I can sacrifice all my life......

But it's time she's going to be my painful past.....when the reality hit me hard that the love her eyes showers isn't for me...the reality I always cherished is just going to be a dream....it just feels like all our beautiful days....years of friend ship....bundles of my love and my entire life doesn't seem to make any sense....

Whenever I see the truth from which I was hiding from past three months is coming in front of me .....it's taking my everything to accept it still I couldn't.....

Why ??Why is this happening with me when all my life what I wanted the most is her and she's the one who is leaving me forever....

But whatever it is her happiness is what I wished all my life and did everything to see her happy.....so when her happiness lies in this this. . I'll accept this ......though it's going to be hell tough or nearly impossible for me.....but nothing is more than her....not even my heart break......I'll face this....I will....

I am too much engrossed in my grief to notice the hustle going around.....and when I came to know what actually is happening life gave me an other shock.....

I heard my father ordering me and my uncle pleading me

"Amitav marry kanksha!!!!"

What???....marry kanksha... How can I??....but I am left with no choice....I have to take this step ....for my family....for their respect.....especially for my best friend or for the girl whom I have loved with all that I have and all that Iam...

But.....what about her???.....will she accept to do this???...can she??

Why is everything so complicate?????
..................................................................................
SHE'S JUST LIKE MOUNTAINS...
At one time raining....
Next moment mysterious as fog....
And then she is a bright sunshine....

.......................................................................

AUTHORS NOTE:

So my lovely readers confused???....I know I have put u ppl in to a little bit of confusion but don't worry you will get to know your answers very soon.....So yes this an other arranged love story but with a bit more twists than my other two stories.....so do give it a try and tell me how it is..... Iam so very eager to know what you ppl are feeling......so pls do vote and comment....

And and and guys let's have a bit fun......let's put it this way.....who ever among you will guess the correct story line of this story and comment ...... I'll dedicate this book to them.... so do try this also..... Iam very much excited to see your comments......

ichamayuri12 you cannot do the above task though......still love you babe for always encouraging me through thick and thin....

So guys fast....Iam waiting.....

Love
Aastha.....