Chapter 2

*After the dance*

"Yo Tessa that was amazing!" Chance exclaimed.
"Thanks babe!" Tessa replied smirking at chance.
"Oh hey guys I wanted you to meet my best friend Jordyn! She just moved down here a month ago." Tessa continued.
"O.M.G!!"Erika screamed.
"Your outfit is adorable! I just love that red top! It goes great with the yeezys"
"Hahah thank you" I replied in a sweet voice.
"Hi I'm Jake it's nice to meet you" Jake said reaching out his hand.
Tessa introduced me to the rest of the team 10 members.
After Tessa introduced me to the rest of team 10 she told me that there was someone special she wanted me to meet. Tessa and I pushed through the crowd towards Jake,Chance,Anthony and the Martinez twins. We made our way to their tiny group only for me to notice a cute tall blonde guy who was standing next to Jake. I looked at Tessa to see her give me a wink and then pulled the rest of the group away leaving me with the cute tall guy.

Logan's P.O.V:
She was so beautiful my heart was about to explode. I could tell that she felt awkward and so did I. I decided to say something.

"Hi I'm Logan Paul" the tall blonde boy said reaching out his hand.
"Jordyn" I said shaking his hand.
"Wait Paul as in jake Paul's brother?!" I asked.
"Yup that's me older brother Logan" Logan said smiling down at me.
(He was at least two feet taller than me)
At the same time we both noticed that we were still shaking each other's hands.
"So uhh you did great out there" Logan said pulling his hand away.
"Uhh thanks I've been dancing since I was 2 years old" I replied pulling my hair back behind my ear.
" well uh I haven't been dancing for that long but I've still got some rockin moves!" Logan exclaims as he starts dancing which is now causing a scene.
"Okay okay I admit you're pretty good" I said putting my hands on Logan's wrists to stop him from dancing. We both bust out into laughter.
A few minutes later Logan and I joined the rest of the team 10 members. All of a sudden Logan reaches out and puts his hand in my back. Tessa saw it too and made little kissy faces at me. We all ended up getting ice cream at the ice cream galore down the street from the team 10 house. Logan was beside me in line.
"Oh here let me get that for you" Logan said paying for both of our ice creams.
" oh no logan it's fine" I said grabbing his arm.
"Nonsense I already payed" Logan said winking at me. We got to the table where Tessa and chance were sitting at. Logan pulled out my chair for me at sat right beside me and put his arm around the top of my chair. Logan told me all about the Logang and how he loves his fans so much. He even offered to help me start my own YouTube channel.
After we finished our ice cream some fans wanted pictures with team 10 and Logan. I just sat on the bench and scrolled through instagram.

Logan's P.O.V:
I was taking pictures with some fans when I noticed that Jordyn was just sitting on the bench so I walked over to her, grabbed her hand and introduced her to my fans. They seemed to really like her and some even asked if we were dating! I just laughed and told them that we were just friends.

***

After another 10 minutes of talking with his fans Jake came up to us and told us that they were gonna head back to the team 10 house.
"Hey we're gonna head back do you guys wanna come with?" Jake asked.
I looked at Logan and he looked at me.
"Uhh I actually have a surprise for Jordyn" Logan said looking back and forth from me to Jake.
" I mean only if it's okay with you?!" Logan said looking at me.
" uhh yeah let me just go let Tessa know and then I'm good to go" I replied
I told Tess and she said that she completely understands and for me to have some fun.

Logan blind folded me the whole ride so I had no clue where we were going. Logan stopped the car and stepped out. I could tell we were at our final destination. Logan opened my door and helped me out. (Keep in mid that I still have the blind fold on) we walked about 10 steps and Logan grabbed both of my arms from behind me and whispered
"Are you ready"
I nodded my head. Logan slowly took off the blind fold and when I opened my eyes I saw the most beautiful thing in the entire world..