Chapter 2

July 18

Bing.Bing (just pretend it's a phone receiving a text message.)

As my favorite tv show goes to commercial my phone gets a text.

Marisa: hey!😊

Christina: hi! What's up

Marisa: just got out of the shower. Wbu?

Christina: watching tv. But I also can't stop thinking that we're going to vidcon in 2 days!!!!

Marisa: same! Omg I still need to pack well I'm gonna go change then pack. Ttyl!

Christina: me too. And bye 😊

2 hours later

Christina's POV.

Oh my gosh! It's been 2 hours and I still don't know what to pack.

You know what! I have the perfect idea! I get up and go to my cream colored dresser and open it up. I pull out a couple of my favorite outfits. I then walk over to my closet and pull out some more stuff...."perfect 😊😀" , I say to myself. I sit back down on my purple rug next to my suitcase while I had Disney Channel playing on my tv. As I was packing I was watching the movie that was on Disney. It was monsters inc. which made my inner child come out as I slowly zoned out and forgot that I needed to pack for my flight which would soon be in 1 day because by the time the movie was over it was 12:22 a.m. Which I was really exhausted so I brushed my teeth and headed to bed.

The next afternoon.

It wasn't until around 1:30 p.m. that I woke up. I then checked my phone for messages. None, usual. Anyways I got up and finished my suitcase. I then decided to post a "I'm excited to go to vidcon with my best friend" picture. And with in a few minutes there were already comments

@abbi598- omg you're so lucky!

@marisa365-I see that you're ready....finally 😉😏

@itsbriheree267- lucky! Well I hope you have fun!

After seeing these comments and more. Made me even more happy and excited that I'm going to see the love of my life in less then a day! I then go on twitter and tweet about how excited I am and tagged Tyde in it. As usual he didn't see it. But something great did happen....his sister sage favorited it and followed me on twitter!!! Which made my whole day. Then I took a nap and set a timer for 3 a.m.

When I woke up I got up and took a really quick shower, shaved my legs, and brushed my teeth in under 10 minutes which I was impressed. I then threw on some sweats and my favorite "lazy t-shirt" and my nike shoes. I grabbed my suitcase and headed oh the door where my step-mom was waiting for me in the car. I threw my suitcase in the trunk and before you knew it we were at Marisa's door-step. We hugged and then I literally grabbed her suitcase like it was Black Friday and dragged her to the car. We then hopped in and headed to the airport. On our way one of my favorite songs "All of Me- John legend" came on. And I started to tear up because it's a beautiful song and it'd be Tyde's and my song......if we were dating 😔. (Hey Christyda forever) anyways we made it to the airport and then we said goodbye to Jen.

"I can't believe this is happening", I said to Marisa. "Me either"!, she said in reply. After about an hour or two of roaming the airport we found out that our flight was delayed for an hour due to engine problems. So I tweeted, "Man this sucks, Marisa and I have to wait a fricking hour which means less time to stalk @TydeLevi! 😪😉. ". Which then out of the blue you wouldn't guess of what happened. Tyde Levi REPLIED AND FOLLOWED ME!!!!! Omg!!! He said, "Bummer, hopefully you guys make it here safely! xoxo ❤️". A volcano of emotions erupted out of me then. I was blushing, then crying, but most of all hyperventilating. Until the loud speaker interrupted. Plane 203 is now boarding. I repeat plane 203 is now boarding. Thank you. After that Marisa and I were on the plane with in a matter of minutes taking off for California.

Here we come Cali, here we come. 😎

AUTHORS NOTE:

I tried to make this chapter a little longer but anyways hoped you enjoy and I'll try and updatable soon. ❤️💖💕✌️~Christina