My Dad

Dominic Turner one of Congress' most active and beloved member. He's the youngest in the Republican Party at only 32 years old. Women go nuts over him. To bad for them because he's taken bitches by my beautiful mother Ester. Anyway, enough about them let's stir our attention over to me.

Hi, I'm Secilla Dion Turner. Also, known as CeCe to all my friends and whoever else may know me. I'm 17 years old. I'm quite the trouble maker and always making press go nuts for a story. Especially, with my wild behavior in public. I'm barely home half of the time. But, when I am its like three or four o'clock in the morning. Always drunk coming home after a night of partying. Yeah, that's my life. Lots of fun.

I stubbled into the house laughing. I closed the door behind me as quietly as I could. "SECILLIA!" shouted my Dad. Damnit! It never fails. He had his arms folded in front of him as he scolded me. I tried not to laugh at him but, I did. "He-Hey, daddy. Whatchu doin' up so late?" I slurred. "I could ask you the same thing. Secillia its 4:45 in the morning! Plus, you're drunk! Did you drive home?" "N-No, I took a taxi, DUH!" "Don't get smart with me! Get upstairs now, tomorrow you and I need to have a talk. I want you good and sober when we do."

My dad wraps his arm around me helping me up the stairs. "I love you, dad. You're the best man I know." I continued to slur in my word as he laid me on my bed. "Go to sleep." He turned the light off and closed the door.

I had a massive fucking headache when I woke up. I did not want to get up. A knock came at my door and it opened. My dad comes in with some water and asprin. "Afternoon, young lady." greet my dad coldly sitting on my bed. I groaned at him as I sat up in my bed. I took the asprin and drank the water down. I felt sick to my stomach but, I didn't care.

"Secillia, we need to talk." he continued. "Dad, spare me the lecture I'm really not in the mood to hear your speech." I said annoyed. "Nope. No speech this time because it's not working. I know you're enjoying life but, when are you going to realize that partying isn't everything?" "Dad, I love you. The thing is I like to let off steam. Am I or am I no the best student in school?" "Yes, but-" "I'm always respossible enough not to drive home drunk. Or with anyone who is intoxicated themselves? No, I don't." "Secillia, all I ask is that you take it down a notch for my sake. The press has been riding my ass about your wild behavior. So, far no one knows that you're an underage drinker and pot user."

I sighed out loud and placed my hand on his shoulder. "And they never will you know why? Because I care about you and never get caught." I assured with a smile."What happens if you do?" asked my dad.  "It never will. Come on, dad I'm way too smart for the press." He rolled his eyes at me and let out a sigh. "Enough, of this serious talk. I have some great news." he said. "Ooo, i love great new! What is it?" I replied with excitement. "Do you remember my best friend Robert?"

My face fell into confusion. Who the hell is Robert? "Ugh, nope. Don't know him?" I replied befuddled. "You probably don't remember him. You were only 5 when you met him. He's coming to stay with us for awhile." he mentioned. "Oh that's nice." "I need you to be on your best behavior." "When am I not?" He raised his eyebrow at me. Point taken. All I could do was giggle mischeivously. "Okay. I'll try." I assured giving him my best smile. He shook his head at me and laughed.

***Here's the first chapter. Tell me what you think? Don't worry Robbie will come Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT!!! I LOVE YOU! 49 AND SEXIER THAN EVER!!! Vote and comment please! New update soon***