Chapter 3 - (Part 2/2)

I made sure Louis and Liam had left, and then quickly ran to my class and sat beside Niall.

The bell ran.

"You barely made it!" Niall said.

"I know! I even woke up 2 hours earlier this morning to make sure I wasn't late!" I admitted.

Niall burst out laughing.

"Its not funny you know!" but I burst out laughing as well.

The teacher walked in and me and Niall immediately shut up, the teacher introduced me to the class, and then started teaching. Close to the end of the class Niall asking me if I wanted to have lunch with him, I nodded and smiled. I was so happy I completely forgot about everything with Liam. for now.

**Lunch**

Me and Niall met up in the cafeteria, got our food and then decided to head outside to eat. We set our trays down on the picnik table and then sat down. 

I checked my texts and realized I got a text for Sammie asking where I was I told her I was having Lunch with Niall.

I looked at Niall's tray and saw that he had 3 sandwiches. 

"How are you going to eat all that Niall!?" I asked him

"Don't underestimate me! I love food!" He replied without hesitation.

I giggled, Niall was perfect, I had only know him for a day but it felt like years.

"Um, Rachel...Can I ask you something?" he asked shyly.

"Sure!"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Nope! Im absolutelty single!"

"Oh thats good" he whispered, but I clearly heared him.

*NIALLS POV* Later that night*

"Guys, I don't know what to do,  I've only know her for a few days and I like her so much, do you think If I asked her out she would think I'm going to fast? What if she says no!?" 

"I think she has a thing for you! Why else we should eat lunch with you, and sit with you in class, and look at you that way." Harry said.

"I agree with him!" Zayn added.

"Give it a shot! Im sure she will say yes. Just do something amazing, pick the perfect timing to ask her out, make her feel special." Louis said.

"Ill give it a shot!" I said confidently. 

I noticed Liam just stayed quiet usually he was always giving advice when I needed it..but why was he so quiet?

********************

How will Niall ask Rachel out? ahaha major cliffhanger for you guys, your welcome. But I promise its gonna be awesome! :) Feedback?