Pretty Cures

Shikaze Shizuka: Main character of the series

Shikaze Shizuka: Main character of the series. Shizuka is a ladylike and polite girl who loves to draw and paint. Shizuka is also quite good when it comes to academics, sports and most of all making friends. Shizuka, or Shizu-Chan by her friends is the leader of the Freshly Pretty Cure team. Shizuka transforms into Cure Grape, the Purple Pretty Cure of Faith whose symbol is a Circle.

Shirohane Tori: A creepy, emotionless goth girl in Shizuka's class. She loves poetry, scary stories and death. Although secretly, she loves perfumes and happiness is really as happy, bright girl. Although over thousands of bats surround her house, since her strange grandmother loves them and owns a few as pets. Tori transforms into Cure Snowberry, the White Pretty Cure of Purity whose symbol is a Wing.

Midorimichi Hatsu: A total tomboy who loves volleyball, soccer and baseball in addition to basketball and tennis. Hatsu is called the "Sports Queen" at school, since ever since she came through school, she has done nothing but excell in all sports. Hatsu transforms into Cure Pear, the Green Pretty Cure of Dreams whose symbol is a Triangle.

Cure Kiwi: A mysterious green Cure who usually saves Cure Grape, Snowberry and Pear when in battle. Unlike most mysterious Cures, Cure Kiwi is a pleasent and happy girl. She represents Luck and Fortune whose symbol is a Star.

Pickruns:

Purpurun: Shizuka's Pickrun. She is purple and has a pair of violet bells on her head.

Howairun: Tori's Pickrun. She is white and black. Howaitorun has a white Halo above her head.

Midorirun: Hatsu's Pickrun. She is light green and has a light green bow tied around her head.

Matsurun: Cure Kiwi's Pickrun, who unfortunately died. But her energy had took the form of a spirit which is still inside her Linkrun, allowing to transform but only for short periods of time. She is dark green and was a ring of clovers and diamonds around her neck. But now, she is grey.