Writing a song with Justin

Ariana's POV

It was 10:00am in the morning and I was taking a shower. When I got out I saw that I had a missed call from Justin. I called back and he asked "Do you want to work on a song with me?" I was quiet for a second and then I shouted "YES!" I had a big smile on my face! I ended the call and I went down stairs to tell Frankie, Alexa, Isaac, Colleen, Jones, and my mom. They were all so happy for me, but Justin said I shouldn't tell Scooter because he wouldn't want us to work on it because he was both of our managers. I was surprised that he asked me but Scooter doesn't know that we are going to work on the song and I don't think we will release it. I don't think we will release it because Scooter will get mad and he will leave me and won't be my manager anymore. It had to be a secret between Justin, the people I told, and I.

Justin's POV

I called Ariana to make a song with her. Scooter didn't know because then he wouldn't let me work with her and he would fire her. That would be horrible. We weren't going to release the song because of Scooter but we have thought of what the name of the song, and the cover should be. Ariana probably already told her friends and family, but as long as we keep it safe it won't be out. If we even do release it the paparazzi would go crazy and i don't think she wants that much attention. I was thinking if Scooter found out, would get mad or not? this was giving me and headache.

Ariana's POV

I got dressed in my usual clothing and styled my hair. I called Justin and said I'll arrive there in 10 minutes. "Ok see you in 10 minutes then!" He replied. I entered the studio and saw Justin rehearsing his voice was like and angel sent from above i can't believe I Ariana Grande get to work with the Justin Bieber the biggest pop star! He didn't notice me when i walking in so i hid under the table and heard him sing then he was done he asked himself "Where is Ariana? I should call her." I started panicking he was gonna call me and my phone was gonna ring so i took my phone out and put it on silent i stopped but i forgot the vibration he called me and my phone started to vibrate he look under and smiled and said "Were you here the whole entire time?" I replied "Yes."