Justin's Surprise Part 2

Ariana's POV

He's so cute we talked all day I let Frankie talk to him for a while but I think Justin was staring at me and was just shaking his head at Frankie while he was talking I smiled shyly and looked away for a while but when I looked back he was still staring I smiled even more I thought does he like me? I wasn't sure about it maybe he didn't he already has a girlfriend because he's Justin Bieber! Then when Frankie was done talking I went over and talked to him even more he responded at least!

Justin's POV

Frankie was talking to me but I didn't reply i just nodded and I was staring at Ariana she looked so beautiful she was so cute,funny, and adorable. She came back after Frankie was done talking she smiled when i told a joke her smile was so cute and her dimples were adorable I think she fought I had a girl friend but no i didn't i know I'm Justin Bieber but no i didn't have a girlfriend so i asked her "Do you have a boyfriend?" She replied "No. Do You?" I said no back but after that we went back to talking she smiled I told jokes and we had fun.

Ariana's Pov

I don't believe Justin doesn't have a girlfriend I'm surprised i thought he had one but no he actually doesn't omg i thought to myself i was smiling while he told me joke and he made me laugh so hard he was so cute i loved his smile it was glowing and shining he was so cute I whisper to myself "Are we a good couple?" but I just kept on talking to him and it was almost the end of the day so he said it was getting late and he had to go because he had to wake up early so I hugged him and said goodbye to him i couldn't sleep that night i kept smiling and remembering that moment!