Anthony nodded his head, yet not fully comprehending. "At the end of the day, dirty money will remain dirty money wit' us so how we gone clean that shit up?" Anthony wasn't as extravagant and professional as Anyul, he was hood and seemed to never over think shit like Anyul did. Everything Anthony did was more than enough for him, but Anyul, he was on a whole different level of this shit.

"How much you make within' a day?"Anyul asked scratching his fingers through his beard.

Ashton shrugged responding to Anyul instead of Anthony, who seemed to not take well to the question. "A couple hundred thousand a day. Why?"

"Answer this."Anyul pointed his finger at Ashton. "All that money can't just be dumped into you guys finances, it's not normal. Neither of you have companies that supply that money nor do you guys invest. So what do you guys do with it?"

Anthony licked his lips before shrugging. "We keep it on us or we makin' deposits." He answered.

"You make deposits?"Anyul chuckled taking a drink of his beer he had just poured. " Listen, that's not a good look for you men. You all are literally carrying signs that say drug dealers with heavy pockets like those. If shit don't add up, people turn to watch your every move then you get caught up. I've been doing this for twenty seven years. Not an idea profession, but if you take a look around, I'm damn successful."His eyes roamed the view his beach house was outlooking in California. "In my years, I noticed the feds start to wander off away from me when I became professional. I began addressing myself as Anyul Deam, not Cisquo, I invested in businesses and I lived the normal life of a businessman. They have absolutely nothing on me except my past that I'm open to share. Now they just think I'm some fucked up nigga who found God, invested in businesses and changed for the better."

Anthony was shockingly emerged into this conversation. He never really strayed away from knowledge when he knew it could benefit him in the long run. Anyul was a real OG, he had been doing this way before Anthony's, Ashton's and Carson's time. He knew the ins and outs of the game and wasn't afraid to share it with niggas with potential like Anthony, Ashton and Carson. Although all they were going to be doing was flipping drugs, he wanted them to be able to do it the right way so they could avoid the countless years in prison like he had went through.

To Anyul, Anthony reminded him much of his younger self. He wasn't to flashy, had his business running fantastically and knew how to conduct business. He knew Anthony wasn't into having the vision of living in humungous mansions and having servants, he was humble and knew he couldn't live that way. His business spoke all for itself. What intrigued Anyul to Anthony was the fact it was just him and his two niggas doing it. No in-betweens, no side kick men. He flipped shit on his own, counted it up on his own and distributed it on his own. His hustle was pure and he was hungry and that's all Anyul needed to see so he could be sure that he was invested into the right trio of men.

"I hear what you sayin' bruh, but to be real wit'cha that ain't in out M.O and I'm speakin' for all of us. We get shit handled and if people watchin' then so be it. We ain't tryna' lose no money tryin' to build shit we aint passionate about so we could have a look for the opps to get off of us." Ashton sat back in his seat. He could tell by Anthony's face that he wasn't to quite sold in investing into more shit. That wasn't their style. They didn't want to conquer the world or nothing because that's corny, they just wanted to be up. And if the cops we're looking at them, then that's what it was.

Anyul nodded his head I understanding. He had to realize that New Orleans and California had different drifts and he had to make them comprehend that if they go spit the same knowledge they learned form him back in New Orleans they were bound to go far. "I get you and I know you guys are use to just running shit with no one to stop you guys. Trust me I know how it feel to think you're invincible, I been there countless of times, but when we are working together shit is gonna change."