Chapter 9

Josh's POV

"did you just say..."
"he's not going to disappear when I die, he's going to do the same thing to you and he only told me this because he gets to torment people and he wants to torture you next because he will want you to blame yourself f- NOPLEASESTOP IPROMISEIWONTSAYANYTHINGELSE PLEASE!"
"Tyler! What's he doing to you, how do I stop him from hurting you?"
"I d-don't know b-but it hurts so m-much"

Tyler's POV

I can't feel anything but pain, was it worth warning Josh? I have no idea, probably not, especially since now I have to live. I was going to kill myself in two days, but now that I know that I can't kill Blurryface and he'll just go after Josh once he's done with me, I can't die. I also made it worse for myself since now I'm actually going to be tortured every day of my life and Josh probably wants me to stay alive even more.

YOU ABSOLUTE PIECE OF SHIT GIVING AWAY ALL MY PLANS, SURE TELL HIM A LITTLE SO I CAN TORMENT YOU LONGER BUT NOT ALL OF IT YOU IDIOT

YOU'RE SO STUPID, NOW YOU ARE STUCK WITH ME FOR EVEN LONGER, YOU'RE PRECIOUS JOSHIE IS GOING TO PROTECT YOU TOO MUCH

Anything to keep you away from him.

I look over at Josh, he's crying and shouting something, but I can't hear, my ears are ringing too much, all I can hear is Blurry. Then my eyes start stinging, like they're being stabbed and ripped apart, I have to close my eyes, but I can't, because suddenly I don't see the same room I was in, everything looks black and red, the ringing in my ears calms down a bit, and I'm starting to hear what Josh is saying but it sounds like he's miles away. I see a figure in front of me, its face is blurry, I know who it is, Blurry laughs, his laugh surrounding me as he disappears.

I'm screaming, I don't stop until I can see normally and hear Josh. He's panicking, because of me, and my stupid problem

WHO ARE YOU CALLING A PROBLEM

You?

OH, I'M WORSE THAN THAT

"pleasejustgofornowyouhaveallnighttotortureme" I whisper to Blurryface

SEE YA LATER IDIOT

"finally"
"he's gone?" Josh asks
"for now he is"
"I thought he'd never leave, sorry for being useless"
"you were not useless"
"but I didn't help at all"
"Josh, you're the reason I haven't killed myself yet. You've been anything but useless, you're the reason I'm still alive"
"please just stay alive a little longer"
"I'm not leaving you yet"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
I feel like I've turned Blurryface into an extremely childish monster (I should write a Darkiplier fanfic, that is what inspired the whole 'angry Blurry causes Tyler physical pain' thing that I felt a need to include).
Also, most of this chapter was actually painful to write, I would hate if something like this actually happened to Tyler, I had to stop writing half waythrough because I was crying. I just destroyed my poor little emo heart.