4.Lady Baba....!!

Hey guys thank u for all the votes and comments..............

par main toh seriously bohut khush hun....ek dum khihkitod!!!!

but guys the votes are not into demand..

so please tell me where i'm lacking..

had a gala time with @RInkyTangri@ amna_javed

And yes congo aksii Didi for her this milestone.......aksinayar

Thank you guys.........

so guys here is the stoorry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

A girls enter the college....

Girl-ek bar jo maine commitment kar di toh phir to main aapne aap ki bhi nahi sunti..(she laughs)par aab gauri tujhse annika ki jarror sunn ne padegi...itni late jo aayai hai..

mar gaye...... mit gaye.... hum(but today u have to listen to Annika,you 've came so late...)

she was murmuring  all these things and suddenly someone placed her hands on her shoulders

It was Annika

Anni- hain toh abb aa rahi hai madam....arrey itni jaldi kyun aayi ho???aur joda late se aati(in fake smiling tone)  (so now you are coming...why did came so early...must have taken time to come)

gauri- wooh kya hai na annika...maina woh...(becuse na ...i was na....)

Annika-kyunki main Salman khan ki films dekh rahi thi .Na?(coz i was watching Salman's khan movie?)

Gauri(in-an-excited-tone)-Haan!! pata hai ghajaab movie.....kya dioluges hai,hai songs ,sab kuch ekdum dhamekedaar!!!(yes!! what a movie it is...nice dialouges,nice songs..every thing is just awesome)

(so guys you were right ...she was our Gauri only!!aksinayar manyaag@Aspiration1234@RinkyTangri)

Annika-uff!! yeh ladki ke main kya karo......(what i will do to this girl) (smiling)Gauri... you know na how tensed I was?You should inform me before that you'll come late...

Gauri-Soorry meri maa....Galati se mistake ho gayi....

A- achcha chal ....half function has already started..

Gauri-yess!!

(annika introduces gauri with everyone...excluding shivvay...)

Gauri-i wanted to go with principal's office...

Saumya- come! I'll show you the way....

Gauri-yeah!!

just then our one and only Lady Baba enters....Tia

Tia (to shivaay )-Baby!! tume ne mujhse aaj morning se baat nahi ki...mujhse gussa ho...(you did'nt talk with me since morning ...are you angry?

Shivaaay-(to himself)-off!phir se aagi yeh....khush kab hua tha ki gussa hunga?(uff! again came....when I was happy that I'll be angry on her?

Annika(to rudra)-who is she??

R-(whispers)-yeh ek lady baba hai......jo ki maine jadu mantar se Shivaay ko aapne aur kichna chahati hai..(says it in a very odd way) (she is a lady baba...who wants to captivate our shivaay by her blackmagic..)