KNOWING REESE KOOPER

Reese Kooper, a well-built handsome young man of 24.

He is a sexy animator, a dreamer who with his magical talent can give a life to his dream.

He is everything one can envy. He is smart, sexy and sinfully gorgeous. Dynamic, vibrant Intelligence are his other alluring characteristics.

One look from outside,  His life is something which everyone desired but having a close look, it is nothing as it appeared.

Yes, No doubt,  He was hardworking and slowly moving towards success in his career but in his personal life he was lonely, facing his inner demons.

Since childhood he had been away from his family for his education.And being away from family had made him tough and mature more than his age.
At times he was traumatised,  So much that he decided to end his life once but thankfully he didn't.
His cousin stopped him and gave him the lost strength,he needed.

His once again gained his strength, his confidence and grew as a more tough person.

He was different from his age group people and his intelligence and way to have perception about things were something unique and impressive.
The way he thought about a topic or his solution to issues be it related to anything always be best and beyond thinking of anyone.

He was a saviour for his friends.
Its not like he didn't be friend with anyone.He had a massive friend group.He adored them all but didnt get attached to them much.
It was very tough to gain his trust.

He wasnt rude. He was a simple humble person but those who dared to touch his wrong nerve had to face his wrath which definitely was not so like humble.

One thing again unique was he hadn't been in any kind of relation of relation with any girl. He always had been far away from the relationship things.
That not he had commitment issues but he wasnt tempted towards it.

He did has girls as his friends but nothing beyond that.

But one fine day, He lost his heart to his childhood sweetheart.

He was overjoyed when he learnt that their feelings were mutual.

Everything after that was nothing but a pure bliss.
They began to spent most of their time together.
Slowly they began to open up about them, Their strength,  Their weakness,  Their loneliness, Their past years, Their inner demons, Everything.

They started sharing their soul with each other.
Nothing was hidden about each other among them.

His love was always an open book but he, Who had trust issues and a very difficult person to read, Trusted, with all that he could,  His love.

Everything was beautiful but love has to go through some hardships and same followed here too.

His love committed a mistake. Mistake of trusting one of her friend more than he deserved,  Going overboard by hurting him in the process too.

Result, His trust loosened,  Almost at the verge of breaking,
Arguments, Tears, Explanations.. Seeking forgiveness,  Almost Heartbreak.

What will he do now?
Will he never trust her?
Will he give up on his love?
Will he give up on this relationship?
Will he give her a chance again to mend the things,  Now that she has realised her mistake?
Will he will her untold support in mending their relationship again?

To be continued..

Thank you to all those who voted and commented on the previous chapter.

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.