KNOWING ERICA SOLOMEIN

Erica is a young beautiful girl of 23.
In the social world she is a shy humble girl.
Deep inside she is broken but still holds a strong will to overcome her weak side and painful past.

However she is a girl who believes in fairy tales and has firm belief that one day she will overcome her all shortcomings.

Persuading journalism, She aspires to become a successful reportor and anchor one day. She really has a vision that with the power of media, She would  surely have her share of contribution to her native.

She is a dreamer and she holds the courage to fulfill her dreams but somehow her past still haunts her.

She can still feel that little girl residing inside her who is broken and lonely.

She is thankful to her father and sister who have been her support through thick and thin, Still, she is unable to forget what she has suffered.

She lost her mother at a young age and it was the beginning of her hardships.
Her sister and father loved her but still the strength that her strong mother provided to her was no more.

She started to live in a shell away from the real world and started believing the things only which gave her happiness and satisfaction. She kind of became ignorant of such realities which she should accept.

She began to live in an illusion far away from the reality.  However, With time she began to accept it but by the time,  She reached her age of maturity,her mind was fully occupied with negative and odd thoughts.  Many a time she suffered anxiety which was even not known by her family members.

It was the time when she was actually on the verge of losing herself when she found her anchor.The person who brought her out from her disastrous state.Slowly she started to collect herself with the help of that person and fell in head over heels in love with him and was on cloud nine learning that the person have the same feelings for her.

She became herself.Her anxiety attacks decreased. She again became a dreamer, A fighter.

But she committed a mistake. As she was very immature and had no sense of the real world and the cruel, mean people of the world, she trusted a friend of her more than she should have.

Result, Was,  Her relationship at stake.

What will she do now?
How will she again bring things at its place?
Will her lover still be with her even if he believes that she in a way cheated her?

We will get to know.
Till then, Do leave the vote and your opinion through the comments.

Thank you.