chapter 22

Bella's pov

so today me and Louis were going on a date as a sorry from him but yeah, I woke up to sleeping Louis with his chest against my back and arms wrapped round my waist. He looked like a little puppy and the bags from under his eyes had gone. We were still in Italy but today was a free day and we fly out to paris tonight. we were in rome still though so. I tried to unwrap myself from Louis which he just kept a tighter grip on me and then fluttered his eyes. 

"good morning sunshine" he says and kisses my cheek

"good morning Lou" i say and kiss it back

"ready for our date today" he says by this point I was facing him so he could see me 

"yes very where are we going" i say

"its a surprise" he says 

we got up and had breakfest and then got dressed and when I was done Louis met me at the door and grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bus and we walked through the town and I recognized it as rome.

We walked round a bit until we reached the temple of roma and amor, we stood inside it and it was amazing. we went to a cute little restaurant and had lunch and then went back to the bus. when we reached it Louis stopped me.

"what wrong Lou" i say

"I was wondering if I was totally forgiven now" he says 

"yes you are totally forgiven and I had fun today thank you" i say and kiss him on the lips

"your welcome Love. I love you" he says 

"I love you too" i say and we walk into the bus and go to our room and we hear harry shout

"get some Lou just use protection" me and louis laugh at each other and lay in bed watching films, until we fall asleep because we were travelling from rome to paris we knew it was a 14 hour journey so it was better to sleep and do whatever until we got there. I must admit even though me and Lou had a fight we are stronger than ever and that was our first fight ever. Hopefuly our last.