rematch day 5

jacks p.o.v

today was rematch and I knew I was going to win.

I got up got dressed and we headed to the forest jane, iris and jeff were waiting jane and iris clapped as I appeared before them

this is how we started. jane would count three and fire her gun and then we would fight. and whoever won. won

glad you could join us jeff said coldly.

something was off about him his eyes were alot darker and more deperate. sense he hasn't been killing as much I think his blood lust took over so this time he will be a hell of alot better

sorry to disapoint you I said back twisting my knife around in my hand.

1 2 3 jane fires her shot in the area and we begin I run at him and try jabbing my knife into him he doges while kicking me in the face I flie backwards mangeing to stand on my feet I run at him and our knives

connect I twist his knife around trying to disarm him he trys puching me I grab his fist and punch his stomach makng him weak.

he stumbles catching his breath.  had enough yet..I ask.

not in the slightest he saysntring to grab my arm I quick jab him making it so he can't use his left arm  his arm hangs there useless suddenly his strength builds up he grabs my neck and begins to choke me.

I ca-can-cant breath. his grip tightens

JEFFREY STOP IT!!!!! jane yells. I could feel my eyes getting heavy jane jumps on top of jeff pinning hi  to the ground. IRIS GRAB A Syringe!! I yell. jeff trys to cut janes neck but fails iris comes back with the syringe and jabs it into jeff. stops struggling and falls asleep. are you okay Iris asks hugging me. am okay I cough.

jane how is jeff doing? I ask. hes fine do u know what happened?

yeah...she says looking like shes about to cry.

I felt bad so I decided to comfort her I got out of iris's grasp and kneeled beside her I turned around to look at me a put I thumb under her chin and lifted her head up to look at me. I hugged her and she began to cry into my shirt.

I brushed through her hair with my hand.

sh....its okay...I looked back at her an wipe the tears away with my thumb iris looked at me and smiled I smiled back.

she nodded giving me permission to pick up a jane.

ill carry Jeffrey in.

I gently picked up jane bridal style. and carried her inside I placed a kiss on her forehead and sat down on couch with her on my lap. I stroked her hair. and her breathing became steady breaths.

I smiled she fell asleep In my arms.

she was actually quite beautiful. I grabbed a blanket and pulled it over us I fell asleep not soon after with her in my arms.

and I liked it?

short chappy sorry peeps am trying to get some other books done to this is not my only priority right now.

me:oh my god last night was great.

Jane: I wanna do it again...

me: -grabs jane kisses her neck-

jane:stop it!

jeff:-glares at jason-

jack:aww jeffy you jealous becausemjane broke up with you and chose Jay Jay instead.

jeff:-death glare-

jack: ill shutup.

jeff:you better.

me:jane your such a good kisser.

jane:I know I am.-smiles at jeff-

jeff:....