1.2. Still Home Sweet Home(David x reader)

Part 2| enjoy!

Your pov

I woke up from my slumber and got ready for a day full of activities.
After a week being here, I already feel like all of my negative vibes have gone away.
I'm finally at peace with myself.

I washed up, put on my Camp Camp counselor uniform, and left my cottage.

The sun blinded my eyes for a moment, but when I got used to it, I saw David hanging around his cottage, watching the kids getting ready for breakfast.

There was this particular boy with dark hair and an 'I'm dead inside' expression on his face talking to David. Oh that must be Max.

David pov

All morning, I have spectating Max, because for some reason he's acting weird and frustrated,
more than usual.

"I'm just saying if you guys get married or have some little shits running around, are you going to leave the camp or are you going to stay, and be lovely dovely couple with her, and bother us campers even more?"

Again with that language. Also, where he is getting these questions? Leaving Camp Camp? Absurd.

Before I could answer to him, I heard him make a loud groan.

"Oh no, there she comes." He turned around and started walking away towards his friend group.

As he said that, I turned around to see (y/n) greeting me with that traditional bright smile. God, she's beautiful as usual.

"Good morning, David."

I answered back with the same and we started completing our camp duties.

The Camp Camp outfit fits her body perfectly and those two braids that reach her chest are actually really cute. I don't know how she does it, but a grown woman like her, she can still be childish sometimes for fun, but still responsible and caring like a mom.

"So, what was Max talking about today? Who did he insult now?"

She was always interested about the camper's concerns and stories, what a caring person.

"He's been acting weird lately, like he has a problem with me more than usual," I answered deeply in my thoughts as I turned around to look for Max.

He was watching us. I turned back to (y/n) with a concerned look. This is fricking weird...ah, David, just ignore it.

Max pov

What. The. Fu*k. They're gotta to be kidding me!

"Max stop staring them, you're being a stalker," Nikki suddenly broke my train of thought. The blue haired girl was on edge of laugher and nudged my shoulder.

"I'm not stalking, I'm just planning how to get rid off David. Guys, we can't give up now, we almost had him go away after the freak 'accident' and now he's happy again, because of some childhood friend!"

"Yeah, it's called love," a woman's voice caught me off guard.

"Gwen, what the hell you know about love?! You know those romance movies and fanfics are unrealistic as fu*k."

Gwen was taken back by my snarky comment and crossed her arms.

"Well I hope you're not going to do something stupid, because I'm getting them together. I need my fanfictions to be canon."

"Gwen, wtf—" an idea sparked in me.

I smirked, "Gwen, thank you, of the idea!"

Gwen's mouth dropped and looked at me confused.
"You wouldn't dare," she said threatenly.