Chapter Twenty-Seven

Start from the beginning

Spencer paused the intimacy. "(Y/N)...Are you sure you want to have sex?"

He looked at you in the eyes earnestly, with love and respect. It made you tingle with affection and desire for him, and you locked gazes.

"Yes, Spencer. Of course. Do you want to?"

Spencer hesitated, breaking eye contact with you.

"It's just that...I've...I've never done this before..."

You took his head in your hands, waiting for him to make eye contact with you again.

"Spencer... It doesn't matter to me who you have or have not slept with because this is between you and me — nobody else."

He looked deeply into your eyes; The sheer intensity made you want to bare your soul to him. You knew that he was the kind of man that would protect it with every fiber of his being, just as you would protect his. You could tell that Spencer was searching for the right words, and decided that you would reassure him you wanted this in a more visual way. You stood up slowly, and faced him as you slipped out of your dress, letting it fall to the floor. You were left standing in your black bustier and thong, the pale light illuminating your entire body for Spencer's pleasure.

His jaw went slack as he took you in, and it made you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. Without moving, you watched as he stood up as well, taking off his shirt and pants until he was equally as exposed as you. Spencer pulled you into him and tilted his head down to kiss you. The warmth of his bare body against yours was magnetic; You couldn't imagine ever pulling away. You pushed him backwards gently until he returned to his seated position on the bedside. Spencer spread his legs slightly and you stood between them — This time you were the one leaning down to kiss him.

You knelt and tugged down Spencer's form fitting boxer briefs. Then, you slipped off your thong while he put on a condom. He slid back on the bed until he was propped up against the pillows and headboard. You climbed onto the bed and then on top of him, so that you were hovering right above his manhood. You rocked gently back and forth over him as you kissed once more, and Spencer moaned lightly.

"(Y/N)...." His voice was deep with lust, and it turned you on even more.

"Yes, love?"

"You look...so beautiful...But...I want to see your entire body."

You blushed, glad that the redness in your cheeks was mostly concealed due to the lack of bright fluorescent light.

"Okay." You whispered. You needed to feel him in you.

Spencer undid your bustier, and you let it fall to the wayside before brushing it off the bed. You allowed yourself to come down onto Spencer slowly. The feeling was euphoric — You groaned as you said his name. Spencer put his hands on either said of your waist, guiding the motion carefully. The noises he was making were enough to make you orgasm almost immediately, but you held on, knowing that the reward would be greater if you could wait just a bit longer. The two of you molded together; You allowed your hips to grind gently with each up and down bounce. You looked into each other's eyes and could feel the intensity building although the pace remained the same. His hands began roaming your body, cupping your breasts, sliding over your ass, and trailing across your midsection and back.

"Fuck." Spencer moaned, "Fuck!" He repeated as his excitement circled the brink of orgasm.

He pulled you in closer to him, his arms wrapped entirely around you. He kissed you with deep tenderness, and the emotion made you orgasm. You felt your core tighten in ecstasy and your legs began to tremble as you rode out the waves of pleasure coursing through you. Spencer repeated your name into the kiss as he neared his own finish. You could see it on his face as he closed his eyes — He moaned loudly once more as he came, his arms tightening around you.

You rocked back a bit and took in his features; He opened his eyes and did the same to you. You smiled widely and so did he. His eyes were twinkling.

"You are radiant..." He trailed off as he diverted his eyes to look at your body and allowed his hands to gently caress you once more.

"Spencer... That was amazing." You rolled off of him and he pulled you in close, your head resting on his chest.

"You are incredible." He whispered. "There aren't enough words to describe how beautiful you are." Your fingers traced his abs and chest, and you allowed them to journey to his neck and jawline, ending at his face. You put your hand against it, and he leaned into it. You could tell he was exhausted and about to drift into sleep.

You listened to his heartbeat until it slowed down to a relaxing pace. As hazy dreams began to dance across your vision, you were left with one thought:

I'm falling in love. 

***

Work + more traveling = Not enough time to write! I'm sorry for the delay... But I hope you thoroughly enjoy this chapter nonetheless! Let me know what you think; I love reading all of your comments. :) Thank you so much for 27k reads and over a THOUSAND votes!! You are all amazing!!