I Love You...

Eren's P.O.V.

I opened the door to invite my guest in and there I stood gaping at someone I've been longing to hold in my arms. It was as if someone above immediately granted my wishes! Erica stood there, head covered by a hood in case anyone recognized her and especially with me!

As soon as she was in my room, I locked the door behind us and let out a sigh of relief. I could feel my heart thump faster and faster that I was worried if she could hear it. I knew that she had come to meet me regarding the little incident yesterday so I took a deep breath and turned to her. I was hoping that I could control myself and talk to her, but when I turned round she had taken off her hood and I couldn't hold back anymore! I charged at her and kept her between me and the wall. I was expecting her to resist but instead she accepted my actions and we fell into a deep trance.

My head was spinning so hard that I couldn't think straight. I could feel her next to me, her warmth her love, everything that I love about her and the fact that she accepted me gave me enough strength to destroy the colossal titan in one blow. Once we parted she opened her mouth once more to say something and I saw the sides of her mouth rise upwards and her brown eyes glimmer with her tears as she said, "Funny isn't it Eren? We accepted each other without having to say a single word huh?"

"Yeah... I was hoping that you would accept me but I had my doubts that you might not want a soldier as your love..."

"Don't be stupid Eren, my love doesn't limit to nobles alone. I am not like my aunt. I love you, okay?"

"I love you too."

We kept talking about how much we loved each other and how we were going to get out of this problem. We were seated at the foot of my bed now and I saw how frightened and sad she was. I was very shocked to hear her father's promise.

"Erica, I swear that you will never shed a tear because of me... I promise you will be safe and happy with me. That is only if you wish to stay with me."

Erica's P.O.V.

I kept having those words repeat in my head continuously when unknowingly my head was nodding on behalf of my feelings. I could feel that my heart was in control now. "Eren, are you asking me to..."

He nodded!

"After all humanity is rid of the titan problems, once it's safe to settle wander the world, I want you to come explore the world with me not as my girlfriend, partner or lover, but as my wife. Once we find a perfect place near the big mountains or the wide blue sea, wherever you like that is, I would like to settle down with you and have a little family of our own." He said this with great composure and I could feel my heart pumping faster by the second and I at once put my arms around him. We were so relieved to be together.

But then I remembered that it's to early to be rejoicing and I began, "So, what do we do now, we have a few obstacles to get rid of, 1. Crazor

2. My father and

3. the titans"

Just then the door knocked. "It's too late for someone to be up now." I whispered In fear. "What if it's someone hear to check up on you?" I was too afraid to move, if we were caught Eren's life was on the guillotine!