Sweater Weather (Iida Tenya) *rqstd

HattieTheMercenary

here you go >w<;; this prolly very cringe-worthy but, i hope you like it ;w; and i apologise for taking so long >_<;;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a sunday but it's raining quite hard, perfect weather for training yourself 'til death.

Nanako changed in to a black tank top and army pants paired with black combat boots. She tied her purple hair in to a messy bun as she stepped out of the back door leading to their training field (basically their back yard).

"Yup, it's raining quite roughly this time. i hope Tenya doesn't find out- well, besides that, let's get to training." She got in to her fighting stance before running towards a wooden dummy, hitting it blow after blow without using her quirk. She needed to practice close combat more, ever since the U.A sports festival- she felt determined to surpass the top 3 in her class, oh boy. She switched places and ran towards the next one, this time- she used her quirk, but before she could land a blow- she collapsed.

She knew that she's sick and she did push herself to her limit.

She lives by herself since she kinda persuaded her parents to live close to U.A so she doesn't have to take much time commuting there, so no one's there to help her get inside- oh wait, someone passed by,, well- more like dashed by.

Guess who?

No other than her neighbor/boyfriend, Iida Tenya.

"Oh my God- Hajime?! Hajime, wake up!" Iida shook her lightly as he caressed her face softly. "You idiot.. You knew you have a fever but still- you kept going! How reckless of you.." Iida scolded her unconscious body, he picked her up gently and brought her inside her house. He then brought her up inside her room, he looked for a towel and dried her off.

"For the love of everything nice Nanako Hajime, you should stop being too harsh on yourself and stop making me worry.." He sighed as he dried her up, he pushed up his glasses, "Forgive me for this, Hajime." He took off her wet clothes and dried the rest of her up, he rummaged through her closet to find one of his hoodies hangered inside, he grabbed that and one of her sweatpants, too.

He dressed her up, his face's red since he never actually got used to seeing her so vulnerable and- well, showing too much 'skin'. 'She looks so adorable..' He smiled at the thought.

"I feel so indecent..." He mutter as he put on his hoodie on her, he laid her down gently as he went down to cook her something warm when she wakes up =^w^=.

He rummaged through her cupboards to grab some stuff for the beef ramen.

After he got all the ingredients, he started cooking~

*1 hour later

Tenya finally finished preparing her a bowl of the ramen the he just cooked, he also prepared paracetamol for her fever too. He grabbed a tray and brought it up inside her room, he noticed that Nanako finally woke up, she got up and let out a sneeze.

Tenya always find her sneeze adorable, he doesn't know why. Everything about her is adorable, it's impossible for her to not be adorable, he teases her every time about it and she will get pissed- he still finds her adorable lol.

"Ah, you're finally awake." Tenya smiles as he placed the tray on top of her night stand, "Oh, hi Tenya-kun.." She slurred, she rubbed her eyes and yawned. He sighed and pinched her cheek, "Why the hell did you go so far in training?! You already know that you have a fever in the first place and yOU still kept going on! You do like keeping me worried.." He scolded her, finally.

Nanako Hajime's POV

Wow.

I honestly didn't understood what Tenya was saying since I literally just woke up, thinking how I got here all of a sudden. I just remembered training my ass off outside before passing out, oh- nevermind. Tenya must've found me and brought me inside..

Wait...

Why do I feel dry...?

I looked down to see that I was wearing new clothing, more specifically- Tenya's 'borrowed' hoodie and sweatpants...? Did he just,,

I swear, I think my soul just left my body as soon as I find out that Tenya undressed AND dressed me up.

"Hey, Tenya.." I said bluntly, "Yeah?" He responded, I avoided his gaze and looked down- my face literally just heat up.

"Did you just.." I pointed to the hoodie I was wearing, his face suddenly went read as he slowly backed away. "I- I have no other choice, it'll make your sickness even worse if I just let you dry off like that.." He stuttered then trailed off in the end, yes, i appreciate him and his whole being but- I couldn't act cold towards him, like- he's different.

I got out of bed and smacked his head, "That's for undressing me without my consent."

After that, I kissed his head. "And that's my apology for making you worried and thanking you."

Author-san's POV.

Tenya relaxed when Nanako kissed the part of his head where she hit him, "Ah- it's no big deal, you know that I will do absolutely anything and everything for you, my dear." He smiled at Nanako and hugged her tightly.

"And after what happened recently, I'm gonna stay with you until that fever of yours is gone. I don't want you to do anything reckless like that." He said, sternly.

"Yeah, sure, whatever." Nanako slightly chuckled as she embraced her belove in her arms.

"Go to bed, eat up and take your pills." Tenya ruffled her already messy hair, she huffed and walked towards her bed, she grabbes the tray and ate up.

Tenya smiled, she may be very troublesome, but he adores her anyway.

*Time skip to 10 PM

They both finally washed up and got ready for bed, Tenya grabbed a pillow and a blanket from one of the cabinets near the bathroom.

He kissed her forehead, bidding her goodnight before he proceeds going downstairs to sleep on the couch- keeping himself modest.

Before he could go, she grabbed the end of his shirt, "Uh, can you,, stay? If you want to though.." Nanako puffed her cheeks and looked away, not bothering showing her red-hot face to him.

"Are you sure? I mean- are you fine with it?" Tenya bombarded her with questions, "Just shut up and get in." She fired, too tired to sugar-coat her words. "I- uh, yes." Tenya sighed as he took off his glasses and set it on top of her night stand, laid beside her and made himself comfortable.

Nanako noticed that Tenya was all tensed up, she understands since this is actually the first time Iida slept beside her, heh.

She faced Tenya and hugged him, "Don't get to worked up, Tenya-kun. Just relax...." She felt too comfortable feeling Tenya's warmth against her cold body, she fell asleep instantly.

Tenya did relaxed, he looked at his sleeping girlfriend's form. He swore he melted at the sight of her all cuddled up to him with the sweetest face. He tried to contain a squeal, she's too adorable. Tenya wrapped his arms around her and cuddled her close, fearing that someone might takw her away from him.

"I love you, Nanako Hajime. I won't ever let someone take you away from me." He whispered and kissed her temple, he closed his eyes as he basked in the scent of her and the rain as he slowly dozed off in to sleep.

____________________________________

finished! i truly hope you liked it ;w; thank you for letting me write a request for you since you are technically the first person that ever requested ~★

—sophie