"I'm the Green Arrow."

I shook my head. "According to her you're not."

"Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow," Sara said. Who?

The guy turned off his voice modulator and put his bow down. "No, he's not. Oliver Queen is dead."

Sadness. Heartache. That's all I could smell from Sara. I guess this Oliver person must be really close to her. "How did Oliver die?"

"I - I don't know." His pulse just skipped a beat. "No one does. No one's seen him since - Well, since the Uprising." I gave him a suspicious look.

"Uprising?"

"Is just what people called it when - Well, when all of this happened." Ok, that is steady. His heart beat went down as he thought about this Uprising. "15 years ago, he brought an army with him."

"Who brought an army?" I asked.

"I did," A voice said behind us.

I shifted quickly as the Green Arrow held up his bow. A man in a mask half silver half black strolled over. Sara's heartbeat started to quicken a bit.

"No, it's not possible," She breathed. She whipped out her two poles, or whatever you want to call them. "How did you get off Lian Yu?" And something tells me she knows this guy. The guy stayed quiet. "Say something, damn it!"

Rip finally caught up to us. "Ms Lance? Ms Hale?" He finally noticed our special guest and pointed his gun at him. "Who is this?"

"Someone very dangerous."

"Then now is not the right time for me to say it - but please, remind me later to tell you that I told you so."

I groaned. "Enough with the flirting. Let's kick some ass!"

I was ignored...again. "How are you still alive, Slade?" Sara asked.

The guy in front of us started laughing. "Slade. That's a name I've haven't heard in a long time." The guy took off his mask to reveal a teenage boy. "How do you know my father?"

I scrunched up my face. "I feel sorry for the woman who gave birth to you."

He glared at me before looking at Sara. "He called you Ms Lance. Any relation to the late Captain Lance? If so, you must have heard stories about my father."

"I knew your father," Sara said. "He was insane. Seems to run in the family."

The guy smirked. "I'm going to enjoy killing you -" Sara twirled her staffs. "Or we will!"

And on command a few of his goons came out. Green Arrow shot towards one of the guys. There's too many of them for us to take. "Ok, bad idea." He spun around and shot his grappling arrow. "Come on."

Rip, Sara, and I grabbed onto him and I felt my feet being lifted off the ground. Even though we're running for our lives, I couldn't help but wonder...where the hell are Mick and Snart?

》》》》

The Green Arrow took us to some abandoned parking garage. I guess Sara knew this Slade person when she spoke out loud, "Slade had a son?"

I sighed. "It's weird. Who would want to mate with that?"

Sara ran her hand through her hair. "Look, Oliver tried," Greenie started. "He tried to raise an army to fight Deathstroke, but...look, everyone just wanted to evacuate." Deathstroke, now that's a name. "How can you save a city that doesn't want to be saved?"

I leaned back on one of the pillars. "Man, and I thought Beacon Hills had problems," I mumbled.

Rip came over and pulled Sara into a hushed conversation. I don't why he bothers, I could listen in anyway. Green Arrow walked up to me. "So, what are you suppose to be?"

"Werewolf," I stated.

"There are no such things."

I groaned. "How is that hard for people to believe? There's literally an army of super soldiers, but you can't grasp the idea of werewolves existing?"

"Nope." I rolled my eyes before I fully shifted and growled at him. "Ok, then."

I shifted back when Rip came over. "We're very grateful for your assistance, but we really must be moving along to Smoak Technologies."

"What for? That place has been cleared out for years, but a lot of Felicity Smoak's projects got relocated."

"Where?" Sara asked.

He gestured us to follow him. "Come on."

》》》》

Sara seemed a bit nervous to be here. Green Arrow took us to some building and we were going down a secret elevator. When the elevator door opens I found myself in a room where everything was covered up.

Rip let out a low whistle. "Mr. Queen's base of operations appears to have seen better days."

I looked around the room. "So this is the Arrow cave?" I looked towards one of the crates to see a robotic arm.

"Yeah, well...the place got attacked after Grant Wilson outed Queen as the Green Arrow."

I drowned the rest of the conversation and looked around some more. I found some mannequin display cases. I lifted one of the sheets to reveal an old computer system. I heard something move in the shadows. I extended my hearing. One heartbeat...two heartbeats...three heartbeats....four.

I looked up and followed the sound as I let my eyes glow. The sound was coming from one of the shadows and he wasn't moving. I pretended that I was looking back at the computer before disappearing into the shadows. The person was looking for me, but he tried not to give his position. I quietly climbed up one of the beams and crawled toward him.

The guy kept looking around for me. I jumped down from the beam and kicked the guy behind his back. He stumbled forward and was about to reach for his gun, but I kicked it out of the way and knocked him to his knees. I let one hand grab his neck while the other one twisted the only arm he had.

Sara, Rip, and Green Arrow came running. Arrow held his bow up while Sara and Rip's eyes went wide. "Look what we have here," I sneered.

I brought the man's head up and Sara's mouth flew open. "Oliver?"

"Hello, Sara. Long time no see."

》》》》

A/N: Wooo, Oliver Queen in the chapter!