Unbelievable he actually walked straight into such a simple trap! Feng Ming cursed himself for his stupidity!

"There is something else..." Rong Wang's eyes burned an eeriness; his tall body gradually closed in on Feng Ming, an enormous air of oppressing befell the Prince.

"His Royal Highness, has been addressing himself as the "Prince", a practice that the real Prince doesn't carry out in his every day speech patterns." He pointed out.

It couldn't be...

Without warning, a wet tongue flicked at the curve of Feng Ming's ear.

Feng Ming was suddenly startled.

"Could the Prince forget his own name?"

Feng Ming couldn't stand the proximity of the King, consciously backing away in retreat but immediately struggled, as Rong Wang's arms firmly embraced and imprisoned him.

"Now be a good boy and tell me where the Prince is, tell me everything that you know, otherwise...your beautiful body might not be able to tolerate my punishment."

Their bodies were entwined together forcefully by the older man, their bodies intimately against each other, using a gentle tone to deliver a cruel threat.

Feng Ming tossed his head aside.

"What is so strange that one would forget their name? I fell into the river, scared myself half to death and forgot everything."

The thought of being thrown into a prison to be punished and tortured did elicit fear in Feng Ming's heart.

Avoiding the question, Feng Ming changed the topic back his way, inquiring how he was at fault.

"From head to toe, which part of me isn't the Prince?" he scoffed.

"Heh heh," Rong Wang darkly chuckled at the comment, before tearing open Feng Ming's clothes at the collar, nodding upon inspection.

"Correct, you are a fine imitation these scars and bruises are strikingly similar, rather impressive"

Slender fingers brushed the enticing delicate skin and began their course of brazen strokes.

"Let go!" Feeling his dangerous predicament, Feng Ming stiffened, twisting his body in an attempt to escape the King's violation.

His captor stood unmoved behind him, as he remained trapped.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" Rong Wong's voice was low and hoarse, flirting with his prey by blowing into Feng Ming's ear, tickling him.

"No, no! Absolutely not!" defended the Prince.

He calmed down within the hold to avoid the unwanted misunderstanding, to stop Rong Wang misinterpreting his actions.

Feng Ming was a modern youth, he wasn't completely ignorant about sex and all things related. After realizing his struggles were sending out the wrong signals and worse, heading towards a direction, he froze on the spot. He stood stiff as a plank of wood in the arms of the King.

The sudden quietness that washed over the feisty Feng Ming, surprised Rong Wang, his head tilting down to examine the bounty within his arms whom he should be most familiar with. However, he was mesmerized by a strange attraction the man emitted.

At seventeen-year-old, one was already considered a grown man in Xi Rei.

Until now, the Prince had always been vacant alike a clay figurine. However at this very moment, Rong Tian was amazed to find his clay figurine brought to life by the gods, and given a new soul.