Introduction💬

A girl name Karnation King. 16 years old✨💗

{}{}{}{}{{}{{}{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}}{}{}
What the first sentence is right. I'm Karnation. I'm 16 years old and I'm a dancer. Yep. A dancer. Even I don't believe in that lie. I mean I know I can dance but I don't know.... My legs won't move when my mind tells it to. I'm one of those girls who don't care. Because in most situations I don't.😴.
Lemme tell you about my family. I have a dad , 2 sisters and 4 annoying brothers.
There's Messiah Trayshawn Cameron Jyheir Zaniya Makayla and Me.
Messiah is the first/Oldest and Makayla is the last/youngest. My mom? Lets not talk about that now...
I think that's enough about me now. Y'all gonna visit hell. Cause that's what I'm living.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Karnation POV

"DAD CAMERON WON'T GIVE ME MY PHONE!" Said Zaniya
"DAD CAMERON WON'T GIVE ME MY PHONE!" Said Cameron mocking her
"Cut it out! Give her back her phone Cameron!" Said dad frustrated with us

Cameron finally gave up , tossed Zaniya her phone back and walked to him and Jyheirs room
Zaniya pissed off , came inside our room which we share with our other sister Makayla.

Makayla snorted, "serves you right for smacking him outta the blue"
"Shut up" said Zaniya

"Guys come down. I needa talk to y'all" said grumpy old troll (dad)
We all looked at each other and walked to the hall where we saw Messiah Jyheir and Tray (Trayshawn) coming out of their room. We all stopped in our tracks and looked at each other. We were scared. Why? Because when dad said he wants to talk , that means we in trouble. I gulped and walked downstairs. We sat on the couch in the order of : Zaniya , Tray , Me , Cameron , Mackayla , Jyheir and Messiah. Dad was on the single seat.
We were all silent for a moment.
"Okay so I know that everyone is complaining about the house being to small and y'all want your own rooms and stuff. So I thought about it and...... We're moving to Detroit Michigan".We were all in shock. Yeah I know this house is small but I love this house more than anything. I was so pissed off I stood up real quick
"No" I said. "No" I said "NOOOO" I said screaming "NO DAD YOU OUT YO MIND. I CAN'T MOVE. AND I WON'T MOVE. THIS IS THE HOUSE WE GREW UP IN. WHERE MOM........
I stopped there. I ran up to the room that I shared with my sisters and slammed it shut. I started sobbing.

Zaniya POV
I feel bad for my little sister. She was the closet to mommy and the thought of leaving hurts her.
Dad was on the couch sighing.
"We're moving and that's final" He said
I was also pissed. I threw the magazines on the floor and threw the vase down.
"Come pick this up and clean it Zaniya" he said
"Take your head out your ass Chris" I said walking upstairs.
I went upstairs and saw Karnation sobbing into her panda bear. I rubbed her back. "Let it all out Baby girl. I'm pissed to but we gotta go. I don't wanna but dad ain't changing his mind. Now clean your pretty little face , fix your makeup and get ready for school. We leaving in 10". I said kissing her forehead and walking downstairs.

Makayla pov school. I was dressed in a black spaghetti strapped crop top with a leather tight skirt , my black pumps , I had my hair in box braids so I did the front into a big bun and left the back down. I did my makeup and I put my favorite belly ring on. I was cute wth😊
I walked downstairs and sat on the couch
"what the hell are you wearing Makayla?"Zaniya said
"clothes duh" I said
"You showing to much skin!" Zaniya said
"I know. I like a guy" I said
"Awwwwww make sure you keep your legs close" Zaniya said

I hugged her.

Zaniya was dressed in a black spaghetti strapped crop top that has roses on it. She had on black jeans with roses on the knees down with white low sneakers that also has roses on it. Her hair was In a curly bun and the back was curly and left down. Her makeup was cute asf and she has on a silver and black roses belly ring. Her nails were done to match her clothes.