Chapter 20☾The List

Start from the beginning

"Hi Anna" Wanda said

"Is that my hoodie?" Sam asked

Anna realized she had forgotten to take it off "I got cold" She lied

Anna wasn't sure if she should tell them about that guy Kai she met. Something about him was off and she felt like she should tell them but she knew it wasn't a good idea to tell them she'd been outside. For now, Anna decided not to tell them anything, it wasn't like she would see this guy again, maybe it was nothing and he was just curious.

•_•

It was night and Anna got ready for bed. She was about to go close the blinds of the window when she heard this sound coming from outside. She looked out the window but didn't see anything. She then closed the blinds and got into bed. She closed her eyes trying to sleep but she had a weird feeling. She decided to get out of bed and started pacing. Anna was feeling a mass of energy but she didn't know where it was coming from, all she knew was that it wasn't coming from inside the apartment. She opened her blinds and looked out the window again. Even if she was able to see in the dark she still wasn't able to see anyone. This feeling she had was bothering her. Anna picked up Sam's hoodie that she kept with her and put it on. She then slowly and discretely made her way out of the apartment trying to make the least noise possible.

Anna started walking outside trying to find that source of energy. She looked around and saw a shadow sitting on a bench not to far from the apartment. She walked closer to the person and put her hand on his shoulder ready to attack at any moment.

"What are you doing here?" Anna asked roughly

"Can't a man just sit on a bench late at night in peace anymore?" Kai said with a smirk on his face as she looked up at Anna.

He made her feel uneasy. "Are you, spying on me?" Anna asked

The man laughed "now why would I do that"

Anna held him tighter "I dont know, why don't you tell me" Anna said

Kai didn't seem to be taking Anna seriously at all. He still had that smile on his face and didn't even seem to mind Anna's hand on his shoulder even if he knew that she could easily radiate him at any moment.

"I was just sitting here, guess it was just a coincidence that you live in that apartment" Kai said to her.

"How did you know I was coming from that apartment?" Anna asked knowing she caught him in the act. "What is it you want? You want to kill me, is that it? Get a reward for bringing me in or something?"

"Oh my god, you kids are all so overly dramatic" Kai said

Anna was really starting to get annoyed, he still didn't say anything and was mocking her. Anna let go of the man and lifted her fist ready to punch him. Fear raised in the man's eyes, his heart started to beat quickly, Anna was surprised to see how afraid he was of just her getting ready to punch him when she looked up at her fist and was as surprised as he was.

Her fist was surrounded by a ball of cosmic radiation. It was glowing blue. Determined to know what Kai wanted she looked back down at him, now even more menacing them before.

"What are you doing here and what do you want?" Anna demanded

"I just wanted to learn more about you, maybe see you use your powers. I was following you okay! Please don't hurt me!" Kai cried out.

Anna let her fist fall to her side. She took a step back from him. Kai finally started to calm down, he took a deep breath and looked back up at Anna. "Please, I don't mean any harm, I just want to learn" he said

"Oh my god! No! Stop it with your I want to learn! You still don't get it. What I have is not for fun! So get this obsession out of your head. And if I see you following me again I swear, I will kill you" Anna said and walked away.

Kai was very upset and disappointed, he wanted to know how to have powers like her, he wanted to be powerful to. Kai took out a small note pad and a pen out of his pocket. On the note pad there was already a few things written like:

- Cosmic ring beam
- Control of radiation
- Gravity manipulation
- Cosmic manipulation's

Kai then added more things to the list.

- glowing blue and Green eyes that could see in the dark
- Cosmic blue fist

He has been keeping track of all the thing Anna could do with her abilities so he could study her and try to figure out a way to have powers like her. Kai as watched every video linked to her, he as seen every possible trick she'd done with her powers. He devoted most of the year trying to figure her out...

Author's note: so, what are you guys thinking of Kai. Do you think he'll ever figure out how to be like Anna? Add this story to you reading list to get notifications when I update:) I had fun creating Kai. Hope you all find him as annoying as I do. Don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends.

-Dalila