Chp 6-A tear of past..

Start from the beginning

"Hey....!! Why are you crying??Oh my god !you -just stop crying man!"
This made her cry even louder...

"I knew i am ugly... i knew i am spooky .. but am i really fat!Is that the reason of my failure...Is having 55 kg big deal....Am i really fat?"the river of tears wasn't easy to stop..

"Oh no!You aren't ugly ..you aren't spooky ..nor are you fat...i was just joking...in fact 55kg is underweight...you aren't fat ...plz stop crying ...i was just joking"he kneeled in front of her crying figure...wiping her tear stained cheeks

..this was his weakness...he couldn't see any girl crying....after that day.........the long lost day of his life..
Squeezing her eyes shut she tried to forget the evil memories that followed her here...that ruined his present and past too.....
With all her might she controlled her tears and mumbled "i am ok!"and "i am sorry"
And with a heavy heart stood up and sat in a corner facing the wall of the cave...

Both of their minds were tangled in the thoughts of their evil past...they were haunted by the spirits of their past who can never be forgotten......

The depth of their memories weren't less than the depth of the Arabian Sea...Fighting ,struggling ,trying to forget those haunted bees of past they decided to let go..

Innayah could be seen at the foremost corner of the cave facing the wall whilst Our Mystery man was seen at the mouth of the cave facing the open world....Both drowned in the deepest oceans of their life..

Innayah's POV
The whole evening passed by as the sun drowned kissing the silver sea....I looked at him who was busy with his camera...i walked ahead towards the mouth of the cave settling on a hard rock staring at the moon...
Deciphering my thoughts....

Once in a blue moon day
Staring at the silver ray...
I couldnt help but question My Only Creator....
I couldnt help but talk to Him..
Words that strugled for the whole week to left my mouth...

"Wasn't i a perfect paper....
Nor was I a beautiful flower....
Full of flaws...Empty of thoughts....

I was just an average girl...

A girl who wasnt a precious pearl...
Nor was a heaven's twirl...

I was just an average girl.....

Who loved to gnarl
And was always ensarled..

I was just an average girl...

Then how was I jeweled with infinite blessing...and happy with several cravings...?
Why was I the Most happy girl?
Wasnt i someone special...nor was i a juicy apple...just an average girl embeded with enormous pearls...

Several people perfect and flawless..were under sufferings...
People who were all time better then me were sad and hated but I was not! How?....."

Far from the woods.....Deep down from the sea .....All above the sky of my heart a soft voice echoed in the forest of my ear....
"Coz your Creator knows the best...Coz He is the Most Mercuful......"

He embedded me with loads of blessings and I never ever thanked him.....
Nor did I ever realized his existence until today ....until that day when i was banished by them....How hopeless was I ...how dumb am I ..that I m longing for those now!when they are snatched by me....lost for me.....and far and far away from me....
Ya Rab i ain't complaining ...nor am i wailing....
All i am doing is Tauba....
From the sins I did....for the blessings i complained for
Help me Allah!Heal me Allah!Show me the right way my Allah!And Stay with me for always.....!

A single tear passed his way down my cheeks...My heart was full....my throat was sore...It was hard for me to keep it all by myself...but i managed....i managed through hits and bits....gulping everything down with a go...compressing everything in my heart...

"Are you alright ??"his voice entered my ear but i was too sore to respond........

Precap

Both with the opposite thoughts...opposite emotions....opposite lifestyles were standing on the opposite ends ... ready to head as far as possible from each other with a hope to never meet again...but will their hope come true or destiny have other plans for them...stay tuned to see what happens...

Assalamualaikum my  dear readers.....So yeah!here is an update...I know it's extremely late but seriously i cant  help it..Seriously sorry for that...
Do share your opinions in the comment section below..
Vote
Comment
Share.....