Eight

The Irish man was walking down the street. He looked exhausted, like he hadn't slept in weeks.

A fan spotted him. She ran over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around to look at the girl.

"Hi! My name's Kate. I LOVE your videos! Would you mind signing this??" In her hands was a spiral notebook with Jack's face on the front and a pen.

Anti took the spiral and opened it to the inside cover. He signed his best phony signature. He didn't want to upset the girl. He handed her the spiral.

"Thank you so much!!" She squealed. She walked down the street.

Anti started walking again. A car sped straight past him, going way over the speed limit.

"Jesus Christ!" He yelled as the car almost veered onto the sidewalk. Then he saw the car.

It was heading straight for Kate, who was walking on the edge of the sidewalk.

He ran towards her as fast as he could, but he knew that running wasn't going to be fast enough. He closed his eyes and felt his eyes start to glow. He sprinted towards Kate, grabbed her from behind, and sprinted a good 20 feet away from where she had initially been about 5 seconds ago. He saw the car crash into a pole that was right where Kate had been standing.

He opened his eyes and looked at Kate, who looked like she was about to throw up.

"Oh my god..." she muttered. "Antisepticeye?"

Anti nodded. There was no hiding it now. He put his finger against his lips.

"Don't tell anyone. I'm on a mission right now. That car was heading straight towards you, I had to do something," he explained.

Kate looked like she was on the brink of tears. She gripped Anti tightly in a hug.

"Thank you..." she sniffled. She had started to cry. "I won't tell anyone, I promise. Tell Jack I said hi."

Anti was caught off guard, surprise etched in his face. Then he closed his eyes and hugged back.
....

Dark shut off the computer. He had discussed the entire plan with Anti. He was going to catch a flight to Brighton, where Jack had recently moved to. He was going to meet Anti at the coffee shop that was just around the corner from the airport.

Dark looked in the mirror. He saw Mark sleeping in the bed. He wasn't going to bother him now. He needed rest.

Dark walked away from the mirror and to his suitcase. He grabbed it and walked out the bedroom door to the downstairs living room.

Ethan was sitting in the living room. He was going to watch Chica while Dark was gone. Dark cleared his throat, doing his best Mark impression.

"You sure you don't mind watching Chica? I can always ask Tyler to watch her too."

Ethan laughed. "Nah, man, I'm good. Am I alllowed to use your recording room?" He gave puppy dog eyes.

Now it was Dark's turn to laugh. "Sure, just don't break anything. I should be back in a week or two. I'll see you when I get back."

Dark closed the door, and as he was walking on the steps, he heard it lock shut behind him. He started walking towards his car.

Time to get to Brighton.

A/N - wanted to post another chapter, because I SERIOUSLY screwed y'all over with chapter 7. You have no idea how sorry I am. I've been at church camp and now I'm actually in the van with my youth group about to go hike a mountain!
Anyways, so sorry about that. Here's another chapter for you guys.
*gives everyone a slice of apology cake*