Prologue

I do not own Pokemon,
I own Yara and her Mom Ms.Suki,
olala9911  owns Espérer,
olala9911  and I both own Carl and Calla together,
No hate or I'll delete your comment,
Hope you enjoy!

???:Welcome to the world of Pokemon!

A black haired man is standing in a Grey room and tosses a pokeball in his hand once before holding it in his hand.

Professor Sycamore: I am Augustine Sycamore, the Kalos region's very own Pokemon Professor.

He tosses the Pokeball in his hand up in the air and it lands on the ground. A quadrupedal, goat-like Pokémon called Skiddo came out of the pokeball.

Professor Sycamore: This world of ours is widely inhabited by creatures known as Pokemon!

The screen went over to a painted and viewed the painting from right to left. Out had a plains with Pokemon running around, there were some Pokemon in the sky's flying, and then there was a sea where some Pokemon are swimming around in.

Professor Sycamore:These mysterious creatures can be found in every corner of our world...Some run across the plains, others fly through the sky, and others yet swim deep in the oceans...

The screen goes back to face Professor Sycamore once more.

Professor Sycamore: We live together with these Pokemon, lending our strength to one another to live and prosper.

The camera backs up to show Professor Sycamore standing in front of a white doorframe with an arch at the top of the doorfram. There was a bright white light shining from the door frame. The camera starts zooming in on Professor Sycamore as he talked.

Professor Sycamore: Your adventure begins now! Go and meet many Pokemon and people, and fill your life with rich experiences! Now let's go visit the world of Pokemon!

The camera enters the shining light and everything goes black. A small, avian Pokémon similar in appearance to robins called Fletchling flew across a room and up a staircase that led to a girl's bedroom. It flew in a circle around the room before hovering above the end of a bed which blankets and pillows were different shades of green. A girl with long honey blond hair and medium colored skin tone was laying in the bed, her eyes were closed showing that she was asleep. Fletchling quickly dove down and without stopping used its beak to peck the guy to in the stomach, hard and then flew back up into the air and back downstairs as the girl's eyes snapped open showing that they were a mix of gray, blue and brown colors. She shot up so that she was now sitting up.

Me: I'M AWAKE!

I shouted alert but calmed down once I realized it was just fletchling waking me up like usual. I climbed out of her bed holding a yellow note pad/diary/laptop (Please tell me which one it is! My sister says it's a notebook or a diary yet it looks like a laptop!) I was in my pajamas still since I just woke up. My pajamas consist of a lime green long sleeved pajama shirt and plain forest green pajama pants. I walked over to my closet and pulled out my clothes I was going to wear. Then I quickly put on my clothes which consisted of a short parka in lime green with a short black short sleeved shirt and it went down only a little bit past where my lime green parka, jean shorts in aqua, OTK socks that went past my knees and almost to where my jean shorts ended, high tops in purple, a green sports cap, a tassel purse in purple, and my blue wide-frame sunglasses that are on the front of my sports cap. I quickly brushed my hair and put my honey blond hair into its usual style of pigtails and let my bangs hand out to the sade so that they wouldn't get in my face or start to get annoying from falling down in front of her face, forgetting about the strange dream she had as she stood in front of her mirror and saw that she was ready to go and started to walk downstairs.