"Bonjour Madame, Nous allons bien. Merci." I replied with a warming and evil smile. I knew that she wanted both of us to be speechless in front of her. Some of the students were left with opened mouth and widened eyes.

"Oh, Vous parlez le français?" she said astonished. She motioned Alize to go to her seat and asked me to come in front of the class."How did you learn French?" She asked me as she took her seat.

"I've lived Six years in France" I said to her with a grin.

"Oh, now I understand" she said with a warm smile."I don't want you two to be late again and you may take your seat next to Ethan Miller" she pointed her chin in the very middle of the class where I met his black eyes. I walked to my seat and I was welcomed with a glowing smile from Mr Asshole, oops, no, I meant Ethan.

Ethan Point Of View

Shyne sat next to me and I couldn't resist but to give her one of my girl-melting smile. She smiled back at me and put her bag on the floor next to mine. Something was disturbing me. She wasn't looking at me as if she was avoiding the eye contact. I don't know why but I wanted her to want me. But she didn't look at me once during the whole french class whereas I think that I was completely stalking at her. I never grew tired of staring at her. Her vanilla scents moved up in my nose and I forgot everything around us. Unfortunately, the bell rang and this broke me from looking at her. As she turned to take her bag, I met her gray eyes and she smiled at me but quickly looked away.

Shyne Point Of View

I was feeling uncomfortable during the whole french class as I felt Ethan's eyes trying to get to me. I tried not to turn to look at him and I succeeded till the end of the class. As I took my bag, I met his absorbing black eyes and I smiled at him. Damn! My heart started beating quickly. I broke the eye contact and walked to the door. It was the first time I felt intimidated by a boy this way. I hated this effect he had on me. I felt weak and vulnerable. Alize quickly joined me outside. We walked towards the cafeteria and sat around a table. We were quickly joined by two boys and one girl.

"So,This is Daniel Parks,Danny if you wish" Alize said pointing to the guy who sat next to me. He had curly brown hair with a cute smile. "This is Luke Diyan" she said smiling to the boy. He was the total opposite of Daniel. He had black,long and straight hair: emo type. "And this is Britt Sanchez" she said as she looked at me. Britt was like living barbie doll except one thing, the pink of Barbie was replaced with black. I shook their hands in acknowledgement.

"Shyne Kathy Snow" I said as I shook their hands. Britt was already in the music club. In a few hours, I'll have to audition to become a member of the club and seriously, I was really nervous to sing in front of a bunch of people. We were then joined by Nora and Zack. They were really nice but Zack was kind of over confident of himself. Everybody was talking except me; probably because I was nervous. Every time I am nervous, I start to feel sick. I needed some moment alone. So I stood up and Alize rose her head to look at me.

"Going to make a phone call" I lied at her in order to be left alone. She simply smiled and nodded.

Ethan Point Of View

I was sitting in my car listening to the music when the bell rang. All students were supposed to go to their respective classes but I saw Shyne running outside. She ran towards the parking and sat on one of the benches. She was weird. She was paler than usual and breathing heavily as if she was trying to calm herself. Her hair was hiding her face. I decided to talk to her so I got out of the car and walked towards her.

"Hey" I whispered to her as I slide next to her. She flinched and quickly looked up. Obviously, she wasn't expecting company. She gave me a faint smile.