Chapter 6

I woke up early. I think I got only four hours of sleep. I was still feeling tired. I rubbed my eyes once and sat on the bed while one of the maid brought me a glass of juice. I took a bath and decided to wear a skinny leather jeans and a purple shirt. I strolled down the stairs and found Tessa and Dean in the kitchen.

"Good morning Darling" Tessa said as she kissed my cheeks and Dean did the same as I walked to him. I sat next to him and began eating. I was feeling really at ease with them. I talked with Dean as if we knew each other for years. He was really funny. After some minutes we decided to leave for school.

"Alize's cool. Is she single or still going out with the other guy?" he said in an indifferent tone but I knew that he liked Alize. The way he looked at her or danced with her simply showed that there was something between them.

"She broke up with him" I said looking at the different houses and at the new faces I saw. After this, our conversation was mostly about dancing and singing.

We soon arrived school and yeah, I wasn't nervous. "See you later" I said to Dean as I walked to the main entrance. As I opened my locker, Alize walked to me tripping on her own foot several times. I couldn't stop myself from giggling.

"Hey" I smiled looking at her."So what's up with you and Dean?" I asked her. She flashed a smile with quickly touched her eyes as soon as she heard 'Dean'.

"Well,Yesterday he drove me back home" she tried to say without looking too enthusiastic."And he asked for my number!" she finally let that scream of happiness that I was waiting for. I looked at her, happy for her.

"By the way, he asked me if you were single" I said as I closed my locker after taking my books. Her eyes were shining with excitement. We had French class together and we were already late. We walked to the class talking mainly about in which club I wanted to go to We were soon joined by a jock.

"Hey! Alize!" he said as he stood next to her."What are doing after school?" he asked her. He had brown hair, had a really well built body and a cute smile. He was cute but simply not my type.

"Huhh, Lans, I will be busy..." she stared with a blank face. She hesitated to reply."with Shyne. I'll be helping her to audition for the music club,so..no I won't be free"She said with a sad face.

"No problem, maybe next time" he said clearly disappointed by the answer of Alize. He waved us goodbye and disappointed in the class just opposite ours.

"Who's he?" I asked Alize amused by the relief expression which happened to appear on her face just as Lans was no more in view.

"The best friend of Ethan" she said in a whisper.

"No, what I meant was who is he to you?" I asked,shaking her so that she was no longer looking in the direction in which Lans has gone.

"I had a crush on him" she said it as a whisper as if she did something wrong. She said finally looking at me."Can we talked about it later?" She said seeming tired of this conversation.

"Sure" I said with a reassuring smile as we walked in the class. We were a bit late due to the conversation with Lans. The teacher looked at Alize and myself with a smile. I thought she was going to scold us because of the lateness.

"Bonjour,mes demoiselles" she said with an evil smile."Comment-allez vous?" she said to us. I understood what she said whereas Alize looked at her as if the teacher was barking some unknown words. She was confused, probably trying to remember the meaning of the words. So I decided to reply.