The Same As Always But Different Today.

(Pic of Aria with her nerdy outfit)( all pics are from Google)

Aria's pov

My alarm clock started ringing like a maniac. I swear whoever created alarm clocks... I turned my head to the side and tried to stop the alarm by blindly reaching over to press the stop bottom,but instead broke it

"Shoot i'll need to buy another one this is like the fifth one this year..." I muttered under my breath and groaned, went into my bathroom to do my business .

I thought to myself "Another day of headache and bullying what a great life." Note the sarcasm. I hopped off the shower and went into my walk in closet and took out my baggy jeans and baggy shirt off my hangers and got changed. i started doing my hair tying my jet black hair into a high ponytail and got my fake glasses. There a nerd outfit I'm pretty sure. at least everyone calls me a nerd so I Guess I succeeded in looking like a nerd. Such childishness. I went down to get a granola bar and head off to the garage to say my farewells to my lamborghinis before i go to hell.. oops i meant school. yesi said lamborghinis because I own 8 lamborghinis and 5 Ferraris and about 9 bikes but my Favourite is the jet black bike. I sighed to myself, oh how I wish I could ride it to school. I grabbed my bag and headed off. I live alone so I didn't have to say my byes but i do say bye to my vehicles I don't even know why don't ask. They are my children. After I locked my door, I plugged in my earphones and walked to he- i mean school. I keep making the same mistake don't i?

Of course when I walked in a bunch of insults were thrown at me "Hey loser!" Brittany said.

I ignored her and thought "Ugh, sometimes I wish I can punch that face full of make up." I'm telling you, if i actually punch her, 90% of her beauty would be gone. why? because her face is just caked with endless amounts of make up but I have to keep a Low profile because I am an illegal street fighter and a demon but I can't tell anyone because I am one of the few rare half-demon as most have been killed by hunters.They think that all demons are evil but not all. Well at least not for me.

I walked towards my locker and opened it but unfortunately Brittany slammed it back and said in her scratchy voice." Why did you ignore me? Nobody is allowed to ignore me and I repeat NOBODY." Then she slapped me. It's didn't hurt. I clenched my fists and realised that there was a crowd surrounding us so i put my hand to my cheek and gave her a scared look.

She smirked and said "That's right. You don't mess with me cause you don't own this school. i do." Then the bell rang. Saved by the bell. I took my stuff out of my locker and went to class.

~Many boring hours later~

The bell rang signalling lunch.

"Finally!"I thought to myself. I went to the cafeteria "Hello Aria what would you like?" The lunch lady asked "I'd like a burger please." I said smiling. Unlike other cafeteria foods our food is actually nice.I found a spot to eat at so I sat down and looked at my phone while eating. Suddenly, Ryder came out of nowhere and started to pour his food on me.

"Wha- what the hell is wrong with- I mean-" I fake stammered. Ryder started to laugh at me and mocked me calling me childish names. that was the last straw. I was bullied for 5 years now and I couldn't take it anymore so for the first time,

I shouted at Ryder the schools bad boy or bully. "LISTEN HERE I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF YOU BULLYING ME JUST BECAUSE IM DRESSED AS A NERD. THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU CAN BULLY ME. I CAN TELL YOU THAT GETTING BULLIED FOR 5 YEARS IS NOT EASY AND LETTING ALL OF YOU STEP OVER ME IS NOT EASY AS WELL. SO IF YOU GUYS WOULD JUST GO. GET. A. LIFE IM SURE YOU WILL FIND SOME USE IN THAT."

Everyone looked surprised even Brittany and Ryder. Then Brittany said " Oh I'm so scared. Are you going to punch me?" I had enough I punched her.

(edited :D)