Chapter 1

Louis's P.O.V.

"Hey, dude you going to get screwed this weeked?" Harry slurred, accidently spilling some of the vodka from his blue cup.

"Nah, man I don't know," I sighed thinking about Hazel. That's all I have thought about, is Hazel. She rejected me in the hall today and I kinda lashed out and called her somthing I probably shouldn't have according to my mum.

I walked around Harry to find the front door to leave, this party sucks. "Hey, Louis I would really like to go up stairs, how about you?" Some brunnette grabbed my arm form trying to keep herself from falling.

"No, Ashley I'm just leaving," I helped her sit on the bottom of the steps and turned to walk out when I heard her ask if she could come with me. I shook my head and proceeded out the front door.

I walked to my jeep and got in haulling butt down to the road towards Hazel's house. I need her to tell me why she rejected me, why would anyone want to reject me? I'm Louis Tomlinson, the most popular person in school.

I reached Hazel's house getting out of my car slaming the door and jogging up to her door. I knocked several times until she answered. "Hazel, why did you reject me today?" I asked looking into her wide eyes. She had on a oversized PINK sweatshirt and some yoga pants with her hair in a bun.

"Louis, what are you doing here? It's past midnight," Hazel stepped out and onto the front porch stuffing her hands into her pockets.

"Just tell me why and I'll go," I pleaded looking down at her.

"Louis, there is nothing to tell. I rejected you, so move on to some other girl like you usually do," Hazel huffed.

"Hazel, I am the most popular guy in school, I don't understand why you would reject me. Most girls would jump the chance to date me."

"That's just it. I don't want to date you becuase I don't want to be labled as one of your little pick ups and then people start thinking I have actually gone that low as to where I would date you. You are the pride and joy of Kayne High, I'm just a normal, where as nothing I say or do matters. I walk through the halls not caring what people think about me bacuase I wasn't made for them to care, but you on the other hand do care about what every single person has to say about you and when they tell you're just the nasaccistic jerk that everyone says you are. Sorry, but you're not getting me pregnent," Hazel looked in my eyes whith what I think is pity.

"Good, becuase I wouldn't want to date one of the scums of the school anyways," I laughed. Hazel looked hurt but then her gaze turned into pure hatrid. She slapped my right cheeck so hard I thought I was bleeding. She stormed back inside and locked her door.

I kicked the door and cursed at myself for ever saying that. Now I know why she said she would never date someone as low as me.

I went home and took a shower putting on sweat pants and laying down. I stayed up for three hours thinking about how Hazel must feel after I told her that. I have learned that when you say things like that to girls it affects them pretty bad.

I feel asleep around 2:13AM and woke up from having a night mare.

Hazel's P.O.V.

I didn't go back to sleep after what Louis said, it really hurt me to think about people thinking I'm scum. How horrible is it to find out from the most popular guy in school that everyone thinks your scum.

I hated when people called others or labeled themselfs as 'Popular' or 'Nerd' or 'Normal' or even 'Freak'. It sickened me to think that those people get treated like they live in the bottom of a landfill. They are human too and also have feelings like us all. They shouldn't be 'Labeled' as that kind of stuff because she wears black pants.

Just because you wouldn't wear it doesn't mean you have to go and run your mouth. At least she has the balls to actually wear what she likes in school and not care what people think.

I hated when Louis called himself 'The Most Poular' guy in school. I honestly think if people voted he would win the scum award for being to full of himself. I mean who says ' I'm the most popular guy in school, why wouldn't you want to date me?'

I just wish the word Popular wouldn't exist and see what people like Louis would get called becuase I have some names I'm very fond of contrbiuting to Louis vocabulary.

I heard banging from down stairs. I begain to panic scince I was they only one home and grabbed the only thing I could feel on the floor. I crept down the stairs and walked slowly to the front door.

I swung the door open to see Louis standing there with bad bedhead and only wearing sweat pants. "Louis?" I half screamed chuncking my Barbie at him.

"What the actuall hell?" He yelled.

"What are you doing here?" I screeched.

"I had a bad dream and you were the first person I thought of to come too," And with that Louis fell to the ground, asleep. I grabbed his hair and tryed pulling him into the house but that wouldn't work so I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an air horn. I honked it loud and proud to see Louis wake up with a terrified look on his face.

Serves him right.

Hello(: I dont really update that often becuase I do this on my nook, but here.

My boo Mae totally like thought of all of this. I give props to her. I LOVE YOU MAE! Anywhore Thanks for reading VOTE and COMMENT and do all that shit. THanks you lovely hoomans. BYE!