Chapter 5 Clary

We walk into the hotel, and people I have never seen are standing in the middle of the lobby, but I see one person it seems like I've seen them before, but only for a brief moment! Will. I see Tessa's face drain of colour, staring into Wills eyes, her voice cracking every time she spoke.

Her body goes limp, "TESSA!", Will leaps forward. "CALL THE AMBULINCE!" Will yells. I grab my phone out of my bag, "Hello, what's your emergence?" the operator asks, "My friend just collapsed and she doesn't have a pulse." I tell the operator, who sounds like a middle aged woman. "My. Her friend Will is giving her CPR" why did I say her, he's my friend to. "Okay, we will need her name, how old she is, where you are and tell her friend Will to keep doing CPR until we get there, or when her heart starts beating again."

                                                             *TWO HOURS LATER*

"I AM HER FAMILY!" I hear Will yell. He has been worried since the accident, "We will call you when she's ready for visitors." Wills tears are threating to spill, and then all of the sudden he falls to he's knees, tears spilling down his cheeks. "WILL." I yell out, sprinting over to him. "It's okay, it's okay." I reassure him. "It's all my fault," why does he blame himself for something he didn't do? "Will." he's looking into my eyes, "Why did you fake your death? And after ten years, pop out of know where?" the tears in his eyes, have stopped coming down "I had to." what does he mean?