Part 3

Leap of 1 week

It is night 8 and Naira is carrying her baby in her arms and patting his back to make him sleep.At last,he sleeps.She takes him to his cradle,puts him in it kisses his forehead, caresses his hair and off the lights.

As Naira came out of the room,she heard the ring of the bell.She walked towards the door and opened it,it was....

She walked towards the door and opened it,it was

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Naira couldn't believe her eyes.After 9 months and 3 weeks his mendak Kartik was back.She started crying and hugged him tightly.Kartik got teary eyed and reciprocated the hug.They both cried in each other arms.It has been 10 min and Kaira are enjoying their embrace.

They released the hug and looked into each other's eyes and wiped each other's tears.

Naira(teary eyed):I love you

Kartik kissed her forehead and said I love you too.They again hugged eachother.

Just then, Kartik heard the cry of his baby.He looked at Naira questioning.Naira nodded happily.His happiness had no limits...his lips broadened into a smile.He quickly rushed to the room and found his baby on the cradle.With sobbed eyes, he went towards him and carried him in his arms and kissed all over his face and brought him close to his chest.The baby stopped crying after coming into his father's warm embrace.

The War!!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें