Part 1

A beautiful lady is seen caressing her baby bump and talking to a photo.It is our Naira.And the photograph is

"You know what Kartik today our baby kicked for the first time

"You know what Kartik today our baby kicked for the first time... I am very happy kartik, very happy....and I wanna spend this beautiful moment with you but... I am eager to listen your voice but because of the wars I can't talk to you even on the phone.... I am missing you Kartik please come soon I want to spend this moment with you,our baby is also missing you plz for the baby come back home Kartik plz..."

She starts crying. When Naira's pregnancy news was revealed Kartik on that day only was called for the war.Naira is 5 months pregnant and he didn't come till now.She can't even talk to him on the phone.The fear that she has lost her Kartik hit her everyday.But she didn't lose hope.She had faith that her husband will come back one day.

From the beginning,she is going for checkups and sonography alone only.But she is a very strong woman,she will not let anyone let her in.Each and every person tells that it's been a long time,Kartik may have died,but she.....she didn't lose her faith.Not only the army men but their families are also very strong,to stay far from their loved ones!

PRECAP: Naira's delivery....Kartik is not there...