She squinted her eyes as she looked at me. “Pft. Yeah right.”

“So, who is she?” I asked again. Maybe an international model? Korean? Foreigner perhaps?

“Hmm.. I’m not telling.” She said with a sheepish smile.

“Yah! And then it would all turn out that it is one of your mismatchmaking or pranks again.” Aish… Nee Sa is really Nee Sa. Really, working with her sometimes give me the creeps.

 “Mismatchmaking?” She scoffed at the word. “Yeah right.”

“International model?”

“Hmm.. no. Not at all.”

“Foreigner.”

“Ne.”

Aigoo.. the last time I had worked with a foreigner model, we didn’t talk at all. Well, she don’t speak English nor Korean. She just spoke a language I never heard of. Sigh. Nee Sa again is like that. Once she spots someone suited for her - well sometimes crazy - idea, she would just have him/her head on! Ah.. really.. I never thought she’s like that.

“Well, she’s an interior designer.”

“Mwo?”

She nodded and smiled. “Interior designer. She would be coming here after she finishes beautifying my house.” She just said that with a menacing chuckle.

“Ah wait~ You mean that interior designer? In Japan?? The 19 year-old??”

Nee Sa smiled a huge smile. “You remember!! Amazing Shin-a!”

I rolled my eyes at the fake enthusiasm. “What does she look like?”

OF COURSE she’s a beauty!” Well, if Nee Sa says so, it should be true. She really has the eye for that. “Anyway, check the concept, we’ll be dealing with hot brands this time.”

Coats, scarfs, boots, bonnets, earmuffs… the usual thing.. wait… “Ehhh… Cold lovers?”

NE!” Nee Sa giggled excitedly. “Beautiful theme for a winter shoot, isn’t it?” Oh no. You see, Nee Sa has this tendency of being out-of-normal, just running wild with her wild ideas. And I know this is our situation now, she’s staring into space again. Dreamily, I might add.

“Your very fond of this ‘Lover’ thing, aren’t you?” I said with a nervous smile. Recently, Cosmo’s theme was ‘Wild Lovers’.

“Hmmm.. am I?” she said as if in a trance. “Anyway, how are you and Grace? I mean Ra Ra?” she asked with a dead serious face.

“We’re being civil.” I answered simply, which is kinda true.

“Oh yeah? And?” she asked in a sarcastic tone.

“And?” I found her glaring at me. “Araseo. Araseo. We had a talk,” I said matter-of-factly.

“That’s good,” she said with a sheepish smile.

“You’re not planning anything, are you?”

“Eh?” There, that fake innocence again. “of course not Shin-a! Why would I do that?”

I laughed at her so called good-girl-expression. “Yah right. Anyway, I’ll be leaving first. We have our band rehearsal today.” I said as I stood up.

“Ara. Tell the others I want all of you to model for me, okay?”

“Eh? For what?”

“Why ask? Of course, to hoard money from your screaming fangirls!” What a serious face.