"I can't let him die." Maya said looking to her mom crying. "I'll go back to the castle with him and I'll fix it. If I have to lose my magic I'll do it." She said looking to her.

"Maya." Zach said looking to her before passing out.

"But what about Zelena?" Snow asked looking to her daughter.

"You more than anyone should know that you can't let the innocent die. Go find Glinda and find out how to stop Zelena. I'll be at the castle." Maya said looking to her before teleporting to her room.

She pressed her lips against Zach and looked to him. "Wake up. Zach wake up." She whined as she cupped his cheek. She looked to him crying as he took a deep breath.

"Maya." He said looking to her not in any more pain. "What about the witch?"

"Don't worry about her. You're okay now." She smiled to him. "I'm sorry for getting you into all this. I didn't mean for this to happen." She said looking to him crying as he smiled to her.

"Hey." He smiled looking to her wiping her tears. "I'll never leave you."

She hugged him still crying lightly. "My magic is gone now. Hopefully my parents found a way to defeat Zelena. For right now, get some rest." Maya said looking to him. "I'm going to go wait for them. I'll see you later okay?"

"Okay." He nodded as he adjust his position. He wasn't in any more pain but he was exhausted by the amount of magic used on him.

She waited at the front entrance and eventually saw her parents walking towards her.

"What do we have to do?" Maya asked looking to them.

"Your magic. Is it gone?" Regina asked as Maya nodded looking down.

"It's okay." David smiled. "We have a plan." He said as he held Snows hand.

He explained that they had to enact the dark curse to find Emma. Without magic, Maya was no longer the most powerful and next in line was her sister.

"So that means?" She asked looking to her dad not able to finish.

"In order to defeat Zelena and save your little sibling, your mother had to crush my heart." He said looking to her.

"There has to be another way." Snow said looking to them.

"There isn't one." Regina answered looking for them. "I know this is hard, but we don't have a lot of time." She said looking to them.

Maya looked at David and cried hugging him. "I'm sorry. If I didn't lose my magic none of this would've happened." She sobbed.

"Calm down. It's not your fault. You did what any hero would do and now I'm doing the same thing you did." David smiled to her.

"I love you dad." She cried as he hugged her again.

"I love you too. Take care of your mom for me and be a good sister okay?" He said trying not to cry as she nodded.

David went to talk to Snow and Maya stood there trying to stop crying. Eventually it was time and Maya turned around. She heard every noise. The gushing of the heart being pulled, the crunch of it breaking, and the plop the dust made into the potion.

She stayed turned around away from them until she heard Zelena come by. There was nothing she could do anyway.

She couldn't hear much over the thundering but she picked up on saying something about losing their memories and threw something into the curse adding a green effect to the purple cloud.

"Regina we can share. You can split my heart in half and put half in Charming." Snow said crying looking to her.

"How do you know it will work?" Regina asked.

"Because we are true loves, and I have hope." She smiled looking to Regina.

"I can't lose both of you." Maya said looking to her mom.

"You won't. It'll work." Snow smiled. "Now do it Regina. Please."

"Okay but it might hurt a little." Regina said as she pulled Snows heart out.

As she took it out she twisted it and it broke in half perfectly. Snow laid next to Charming and looked at him. Regina held both halves and placed them in either true loved chest. Snow was still awake and David had yet to change. Maya wished that he'd wake up. Soon enough he had a deep breaths and he looked to Snow.

"It worked." Maya smiled looking at her dad.

"What worked? What happened?" He asked as Snow held him in her arms.

"It doesn't matter. All that matters is that you are okay." Snow said smiling at her husband as the smoke started to consume them.

"Zach." Maya said thinking of him. If they were losing their memories, then she wouldn't remember him. By the time she thought it was too late. The clouds surrounded them.

---------

Maya woke up in her bed in Storybrooke. She was confused and she wanted to cry. The last thing she remembered was watching her sister leave and all the sudden she was in her room.

She walked downstairs to see her parents sitting at the table. "Maya you're awake." David smiled.

"What the- What's going on?" Maya asked as she looked to Mary Margaret who's belly was huge.

"That's what we are trying to figure out." Her mom answered looking to her. Maya wasn't sure what was going on and why they couldn't remember anything but she was positive it wasn't something good.

"Is Emma back?" She asked looking to her mom with a small bit of hope.

"No sweetie. She's still gone." Mary Margaret said sadly.

"Okay." Maya nodded as she took a deep breath to keep herself from crying. "I'm going to get dressed. Do you mind if I go walk on the beach?" She said looking to them speaking quickly.

"Go ahead." David said as Maya got dressed and came back down. "Maya." David said as Maya put her shoes on and turned to him. "Be careful." He said as he hugged her. "Be back by 6:00. We are going to go make sure the town is okay."

"I will." She said as they walked out. She shut her eyes and turned around picturing the beach. Just like that she was there. She hadn't been able to teleport that easy before. She wasn't even trying to teleport then but she did. She assumed she must've learned magic in the missing year. She looked at the water and took off her shoes.

She began walking were the tide rolled in, barely soaking her feet as she walked. She looked at the ocean and sighed. So many things were going through her head. What happened, who did this, and most importantly where is Emma and Henry. She sat on a rock and cried. She was more confused then before. She just wished someone was there to-

"Hello?" She heard a young man say as she looked up. He seemed familiar, like a distant memory she had forgotten.