▸chapter one

chapter one

Kylie walked into his room which was filled with a vibe of internal darkness.

The type of vibe that caused death upon his enemies. It felt like a place of self imprisonment.

"What are you doing in here, my dear mate?"Cole replied.

"I'm not your mate and never will be. I am my own person, Cole."Kylie said.

"You are lucky I'm in a good mood or you would have been punished by now."Cole answered.

"I am not a dog, I don't obey your every command."Kylie said. Cole came up to Kylie and pulled her close.

He attempted to kiss her then he turned her head hard and whispered,"Don't you ever try to deceive me or their will be very terrible and utterly painful consequences."

Then Kylie made him let go and left out the room with a furious look on her face. At night, Cole left out of his house and went into the woods.

Then she woke up and followed Cole in the woods.
Cole had another women clinched in his arms.

Kylie found out he was possessing all the women he could find. As Kylie was watching him closely, Cole smelled Kylie and sped up towards her.
"I didn't want you coming here."Cole said.

"Your just a pig."Kylie said as she stormed off.

"A pig you must obey," he laughed.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and hopefully you continue reading! Thanks for tuning in and please feel free to leave your opinion down below or click that vote button.

next•chapter two