assistant || a.t (filler chapter)

I woke up to a little shuffling. I was sitting by my table. My legs were crossed and my head was on top of my desk.

I look to my left, a Team 10 mug was filled with coffee, still warm. I took a sip and checked the time on my computer, 6 AM.

Nobody was in sight, nobody could be heard.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Anthony's voice echoed through my ears.

I looked behind me to see Anthony wearing his Jake Paul hoodie with his hood covering his hair.

I smiled, "Good morning."

I stood up and approached him giving him a hug. After the hug, I entered my room and changed to my workout clothes.

"Where are you going?" Anthony asked me as I exited the room.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Going for a run, wanna come?"

He kisses me on the forehead, "Okay."

We exit out the door following my daily route around the neighborhood.

***skip run***

We entered back the house to be greeted by Jake revving his dirt bike. I shook my head no as I took a quick shower in my bathroom.

As I dressed for the entire day of no plans I grabbed a Chanthony splatter hoodie (they dropped their merch today, and  they're dope) and just wore a pair of leggings.

I left my room to go work some more.

***

"Hey, Rik!" I shouted from the office for her to hear me from the kitchen or living area.

Minutes later and she enters the room, "What's up?"

I grinned so wide the Cheshire cat was put to shame, "I found a place we could go to next."

"That's great, E! Where are we going?" She asks turning on her vlog camera.

I showed her my computer screen, "WE'RE GOING TO RIO!"

Brazil trip, I've always wanted to go to Brazil.

We told everyone and we were leaving in about a week or so.

All of us went to our rooms and packed our bags.

***
ALSO CHANTHONY MERCH IS OUT AND THEY'RE LIT AND I REALLY WANT ONE BUT I LIVE ACROSS THE WORLD AND IT WILL COST ME MORE AND I'VE GOT NO MONEY AND IMMA CRY NOW!! (this was me when I was still a "fan" or whatever.. I've changed since then, I promise.)