Sal, Q, and Angie (part 2)

Start from the beginning

Now, Angie wasn't a lesbian, but it was Sal's birthday, and she was willing to bet that he would definitely enjoy watching two girls together, so she decided to go along with what was happening. Even when Tigress began playing with her hair, slowly running a hand through her locks and eventually caressing her jaw. She leaned down and whispered into Angie's ear, "How about we give these guys a show of a lifetime?" Angie looked over at the men. Their eyes were nearly popping out of their skulls; lust and eagerness evident on their faces.

"Yeah, why not?" She whispered back. Before she could think of anything else Tigress pounced onto her lap, her hands sliding down Angie's chest to her perky breasts.

"Oh fuck," Sal moaned out, his hand gently rubbing himself over his jeans. Q's leg was twitching up and down and his fingers were drumming along on the cushion between him and Sal.

Out of nowhere Tigress got up and walked over to the security guard. She had pulled a bill out of God only knows where and slipped in down the front of his pants as she said something that Angie, Sal, and Q couldn't hear. The guard turned away and Tigress sauntered back into their room; closing the curtain and locking the door behind her.

"There. No we've got some privacy. Mind you, it'll cost you a lot more."

"Oh that's perfectly fine, baby," Q said in a low, husky voice. She then got back on Angie's lap, grabbed her face, and slipped her tongue deep into her mouth. Angie was quite surprised by this and at first revolted, but then the kissing had both of the guys moaning once more, so she began to kiss back. She could feel the busty woman grinding up on her and was thankful when she eventually stopped and sauntered over to the guys, because again, Angie was definitely not a lesbian. But she did quite enjoy the looks on the boys' face as they watched Tigress remove her bra and begin to play with her breasts.

After a while, the girl put her bra back on and Q gave her a few bills. She left the room but the three of them stayed behind.

"Angie," Sal said, "for the love of god please come over here." The look on his face was a mixture of pleasure and pain; probably from being so rock hard for so long. It probably was against the rules, but nonetheless Angie got up and locked the door once again before heading over to Sal and kneeled down between his legs. She looked up at him and gave him a cocky smirk as she began to pull his pants down; lightly scratching his legs as she did so. This caused goosebumps to appear on his muscular thighs. She slowly took his tip into her mouth and then let it go with a slight 'pop' before swirling her tongue around his head. "Oh fuck," he breathed out once more and his head fell back onto the couch as he watched her work him over.

"I want both of you to kiss," Angie suddenly spoke up; much to their astonishment. The two men glanced at each other; red staining their cheeks. "Oh c'mon, I nearly fucked a stripper for you two." She said it in a joking manner, but they took it seriously and so Q slowly scooted closer to Sal until their knees and elbows were touching.

"Are you okay with this?" Q asked skeptically. Sal barely nodded and they both leaned forward until their lips barely touched. As they did this Angie put Sal back in her mouth and he suddenly paused to let out a sigh. "How does that feel?" Q whispered.

"It's fucking amazing, oooh..." Sal's moan is muffled as Q finally presses their lips together firmly. Slowly, their eyes close as they really get into the kiss. Their tongues brush along each other and explore the other man's mouth.

After a couple of minutes, Angie pulls Q's cock out of its fabric prison and runs her tongue over his balls and up his shaft while stroking Sal's. But Sal pushes her hand away instead, confusing her until he kneels down behind her and pulls her skinny jeans down to her knees. Both men were pleased to see that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"You naughty girl," Sal mumbles before gliding his tongue through her folds. The slick warmness of his mouth caused her to involuntarily lightly bite down on Q's dick and he let out a low, guttural groan.

She was worried that she had hurt him but then he said "Oh fuck baby, do that again," and so she did. "Oooh my god!" His hand went into her hair and pushed her down further. Tears appeared in her eyes as she choked on him but his moans were too fucking sexy. "Stop," he suddenly called out. "Stop, stop!" Both Angie and Sal quickly pulled away and watched Q while he regained his breath. "Sorry, I was about to blow. Angie, get on the couch right now." She did as she was told and Q got down on the floor next to Sal. They looked at each other and somehow they seemed to know exactly what the other was thinking because they both positioned themselves in between Angie's legs and pulled her pants and shirt completely off. She didn't expect what happened next, but she definitely didn't object to it. Both men leaned in and flicked their tongues out over her clit and then began to eat her out.

"Oh god! Fucking shit!" she cried out at the impossible amount of pleasure she was receiving. Her hips were bucking all over the place; seemingly with a mind of their own. Q and Sal were also quite enjoying themselves as they were whacking each other off while they in turn sucked at Angie's clit and plunged their tongues deep inside of her. She simply couldn't take it anymore and ended up exploding all over both of their faces as profanities spilled from her lips.

Shortly after her orgasm the men quickly moved her so that she was laying down on the couch rather than sitting. Their clothes were suddenly nowhere to be seen and before Angie had even come down from her high Q's cock was poking at her lips while Sal's was sliding itself into her core. It wasn't long before she was seeing stars while the men continued to fuck her mouth and pussy.

"Brian, fuck me!" Sal panted. They were all surprised at those words but nevertheless Q pulled himself out of Angie's mouth and got behind Sal, who slowed his pace down quite a bit to allow Q to position his head against his opening.

"Are you sure about this?" Q questioned.

"Yes, yes yes!" The desperation in his voice was evident so Q slowly pushed himself inside of Sal, then stilled at the hilt to allow him time to adjust. The look on Sal's face brought Angie right to the brink of yet another orgasm. His eyes closed and his mouth hung agape in a silent moan. And then he wasn't silent at all once Q began to rock his hips against his best friend's ass. This in turn caused Sal to move in and out of Angie again and the room filled with their gasps and moans and cursing as the men picked up speed. It wasn't long before all three of them hit their climaxes at the exact same time and cum was seeping from Angie's pussy as well as Sal's ass.