Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning super tired. It seems like I can't ever get enough sleep. I ended up basically dragging myself to my closet to get dressed. After I was dressed Amanda basically broke down my door as she barged in.

"AHHHHHHHHH" I screamed "what the heck! I almost had a heart attack" I said

"Oh well" Amanda said shrugging. "Anyways tell me what happened yesterday, you said you'd tell me in the morning"

"Yeah yeah I'll tell you on the way to the bus stop" I replied

I finished telling her the whole story and got on to the bus and sat next to Ava like usual. Today already seemed casual and I'm hoping it stays that way. Ava, Marisa and I talked until we got to our lockers like usual. I said hey to Carrie but when she turned around her face went pale and she was looking behind me. Before I could turn around I heard a male voice say my name. I knew right away who it was and it gave me shivers.

I turned around to see hunter. Gosh he was so cute. No no no stop you can't like him.

"Viola" he said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What do you need" I replied

"I've seen you and drew have come closer"

I laughed at that, what is he trying to say we have a thing pshh no.

"What are you trying to say" I said laughing

"Nothing, it just looks like you have a thing for him" he replied

"Hahaha and why would you care" I said this time seriously laughing at what he said.

"I-I mean I d-don't really care I'm uh just uh well I got to go" he said hurrying off.

"Well that was weird" I said to myself and turned around and put my bag into my locker.

"It sounded like he was jealous" carrie said with an aw face

"Him? Ha no. Seriously hunter jealous of me and drew nah" I replied

Thinking about it his face did have a hint of jealousy but I could just be seeing things.

"It doesn't matter lets go to home room" I said leaving while Carrie followed.

Homeroom was Same old. Jose would just say stupid stuff thinking he was funny but clearly he was trying to hard. Honestly I don't see how DD likes him. Anyways DD clearly thinks he likes her back but Jose is obsessed with bri and has been obsessed with her since 6th grade. I feel bad for him though because she totally friend zones him.

The bell finally rang. Carrie and Jodie walked with me to first period until drew grabs me and pulls me away. I look at carrie and Jodie for help but they just smirk and walk away. "Psh assholes" I whisper

"Drew let me down now" I said hoping he doesn't drop me. Surprisingly he listens and puts me down.

"It was nice running into you last night" he says winking.

The bell rang and I ran into my first period class before anything else was said.

Cynthia saw my face and knew something happened so 1st period would was me just explaining to her the whole story.

The whole day I stayed clear of hunter, drew , Cameron and jake. I've had enough of them this week. School was over so I causally grabbed my stuff and walked outside to go to my bus. You see after school outside is crazy to get through. All the kids think it's cool to stand outside and talk to their friends. I kept getting pushed by everyone until someone grabbed me and helped me through the crowd. I turned and saw it was drew.
"What are you doing?" I asked

"Just thought I'd walk to to your bus" he replied and I let him.

As we got to my bus he grabbed my arm before I could get on and hugged me.

"Um bye" I said as I ran onto my bus. All I was thinking was what the heck just happened.

Authors note: hey guys I'm sorry for this book being on hold for so long but I've decided to continue it and chapter 7 should be published soon after this chapter.

🌙VOTE🌙
💕COMMENT💕
✨FOLLOW ✨