Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ding ding ding

The bell was music to my ears. That was the most awkward class I have ever been in. I could feel their stares burning into the back of my head. Right when the bell rang I dipped out of that class and ran to my locker threw my stuff in there and went to Ava's locker.

" why do you look so worried" ava said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I'll tell you when were walking to gym"  she nodded and put her stuff in her locker and with that we headed to gym.

"Holy shit" she said after I finished telling her the story.

"And that all happened today" she said while opening the gym door and walking in to the changing rooms.

"Yes today has been a crazy day and its still early in the morning" I said while changing into my gym uniform. Once we all got changed Mrs. Marie blew her whistle and told us to go into the gym. We made are we made our way into the gym and sat by DD and Cynthia. DD just sat there talking about how she thinks José likes her. DD thinks everyone one likes her so we just said wow and stuff like that.  Mr. Fork blew his whistle and told us to sit in the middle and man was I happy. I don't think I could take another minute of how José was doing all these things and how DD really likes him. When I looked at Cynthia and Ava I could tell they were happy too.

"Okay everyone today we will be starting our basketball unit and tomorrow we will be having teams go against teams so today you will pick your teams of four and just practice shooting and dribbling". With that everyone lined up in groups of four while the gym teachers figured out who didn't have a team and all that stuff. My team was Ava, Cynthia and DD. We are going to kick everyone's ass. They gym teachers passed out the basketballs and told my team to go to the back court. Once we got there we all practiced shooting. You see were not like regular girls. In gym we take things seriously and we sweat even though I don't like sweating in school.

"Damn girl you shoot like a pro". Drew said

I turned to look at him and saw Cameron, Jake and Hunter standing at the court next to ours.

"And you shoot like a girl". I said turning back and shooting again. In the corner of my eye I saw all the boys snickering.

" okay then tomorrow your team goes against mine". He replied with a smirk.

"Bring it on" I replied wiping that smirk off his face. I guess he wasn't expecting that ha there all going down. Mr.Fork blew the whistle and we all ran into the changing room and changed back into our regular clothes.

"That was awesome" said Cynthia

"What was awesome" I replied having no idea what she was talking about.

"The way you were so cool while frying Drew". She said while starting to laugh

"His face was priceless" said Ava cracking up. I just shrugged and walked to my locker and into my 4th period class math with Mr.Z aka Mr.Creep. The reason I call him that is because I swear he doesn't freaking blink. He just has this tough guy stare all the time. Once I stepped into the class I knew I was going to be sleeping because I saw that we were watching something.

"Viola wake up its almost time to go" I woke up to the sound of someone's voice and saw it was Drew. The bell rang before he could say anything and I sprinted to my next class with Mrs. Clark. I made it into the class and was relieved that he didn't have that class with me but Hunter did and he sat behind me. Can I at least have one class without any of those boys.

Thankfully the class was over and I didn't have to say a word. We were working on a sheet in silence so I was happy. I walked out of the class to see Drew standing there and man was I praying that he was waiting for Hunter. I tried to pass him without him noticing me but nothing ever works my way.

" hey viola" he said trying to catch up with me.

" phew you walk fast" he said when he finally caught up with me. I cursed under my breath and then faced him.

" that's was happens when your trying to avoid someone". I said turning back around and trying to get away from him.

"Who are you avoiding?" Man is this guy stupid or what. I looked at him for a moment until he realised what I was talking about.

" oh but why would you want to avoid my sexy ness" he said with a smirk on his face

" if I'm trying to avoid you doesn't that mean your not sexy I mean if you were you would be getting them girls but I don't see anyone coming." And with that I ran off. Today was a good day I can't wait until tomorrow to kick their ass in basketball they'll be crying like little girls.

Authors note: hey I hope you liked this chapter. I tried to make it as long as I could and I uploaded 3 times today not including my other book. If you have any ideas for the other chapters I would love to hear them.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME