As soon as I walk in, he walks up to me and engulfs me in a hug which makes me wanna cry,
"Jack?" I say, on the verge of crying.
"No, Mia, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I'm such a dick and I didn't even realise, it's just, it hurt, I'm not even gonna lie Mia, seeing you and Daniel together, it really hurt. And it led me to make some stupid decisions that I really regret. And hurting you and making you cry with the mistakes I made is one of them. I want you to be happy and I want you to know that I fully support you and Daniel." He finishes smiling.

No words come out, I'm so happy. I simply hug him.
"BITCHES WE GON CELEBRATE!" I yell at the same time with Taylor. I swear that girl can read my mind. We decide to go to the beach and I text Cam for him to come too.
Me and Tay go to my house and I lend her one of my swimsuits

I change into this:

And wear my swimsuit underneath, I then grab my sunglasses and tote bag and wear my sandals before hopping into the boys' car

Once we got to the beach we lay on the chairs for a while. Me and Daniel were messing around with each other and goofing off then we realised something.

We hadn't really made 'Dia' official, then Daniel went down on his knees and asked,
"Mia Carters, since the day I met you, I have been head over heels in love you, No one has ever made me feel the way you do, you mean the world to me and I love you so much, so, will you do me the pleasure of being my girlfriend?" He said, I nod my head yes and he picks me up and twirls me around before connecting his lips with mine.
The fireworks never seem to disappear.
Everyone looks happy. Even Jack.

Jonah then comes running up to us and shows us this 'in the moment' photo of me and Daniel.
"You guys should post that on Instagram to make it publicly official, plus, it's hella cute" Jack comments, smiling. Me and Daniel agree and we both post it.

❤liked by jackaverymusic, zachherron and 120

liked by jackaverymusic, zachherron and 120.249 others💬212,471
@MiaCarters: Its Official @seaveydaniel❤🌎👫💍          📷:@jonahmarais

@seaveydaniel: myprincess😍💘👸🏻
@therealtaylorheath: wow. Stole my bitch. You cute tho🤓❤
@jonahmarais: couple goals and photography goals😎
.     .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .   .   .    .

❤Liked by jackaverymusic, corbynbesson and 81,243 others 💬45,187

Liked by jackaverymusic, corbynbesson and 81,243 others 💬45,187

@seaveydaniel: ItsOfficial @MiaCarters😘🌎❤💍             📷@jonahmarais

@MiaCarters: MyPrinceCharming😘🌎💍
@camerondallas: goals. Goals af.
@zachherron: the one couple that's as cute as me and Tay😏❤

I smile at the posts and then realise I hit 3 million followers on Instagram and 5 million subscribers on YouTube, I then decide that when I get home I will post a thank you video, I truly am really grateful for everyone who is making my life, my life. I really am grateful for the Mianators (yep, that's my family name). I don't like calling them 'fans' as it makes it seem like I'm 'higher' than them in, but I'm not.

After a while, I go to my house with Tay and the boys go to their house. I film my thank you video and quickly edit it then upload it to YouTube.
We talk about Taylor moving in, and it's actually a good idea, considering she's basically here all the time. So we decide to put that plan into action straight away. We work on it and chat away for the rest of the night until we fall asleep then and there.

Today was a good day.

A/N:
I felt like I really needed to make a chapter with good vibes considering the last few ones have been kinda depressing. Anywho, hope you enjoyed it, mkay bye.