The Arisuin Mansion

We were all in Misono's car heading over to his house. I was in the back with Misono, Mahiru, the twins on either side petting  Kuro on my lap. Jace was in the front seat with dodo the driver. "So are you the one called all of love?" Mahiru asks. "No I am Misono Arisuin. The eve of lust." "Eve?" "Yes. That's when you sign a contract with a servamp." Misono answers him. "Oh so that means I'm an eve too." "Um. Misono Sr. How do you know our names?" I ask. "That's classified." He says a bit coldly. I decided to keep quiet for a while and look out the window. As we are going down the driveway I see a mansion that looks exactly like Misono's mansion. "Woah. Mahiru are you seeing this. Its huge." Jace says as she sees the mansion. We got out of the car to see the front door. "I need to take a rest." Misono says as he sits down on his chair. "It's already been five minutes scense we got out of the car and you're already tired." All of a sudden a butterfly lands in Misono's hair. "What are you three staring at?" Misono asks. Then he notoused what we were staring at. "Lilly I told you not to land in my hair!" He says as he waves the butterfly off his head.  Then their was a bright light that shined in our eyes. As I open my eyes I see a man with blonde hair floating in the air. But the big problem was that most of his skin was showing. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope we can get along. If it give you pleasure."  I was in so much shock that I couldn't close my eyes. "Don't strip you damn pervert! Theirs girls here." Misono says as he throws a book at Lilly. "I was only trying to make a good first impression." He says. "Allow me to introduce this stripping perv. All of lust." Misono says. "My master gave me the Name of Snow Lilly. So please call me Lilly." He says as he starts to strip. "Put your cloths back on." Misono says as he pushes Lilly. "It's been a while" Kuro says. "Yes it's good to see you too brother. But please all of you come in." As we walk in I see photos of random people on his walls. Jace and I keep close to each other because we know what was going to happen. As we walk through the halls Misono tells us why he hates Tsubaki. Then we were lead to a big room with a table. And Misono pulls the coler of his shirt for Lilly to drink some blood in his butterfly form. Then Lilly is back in his human form holding a sythe "Mahiru Shirota you bastard. I heard that you didn't launch one attack against Tsubaki. Therefore you shall be my servant. And as for (y/n) and Jace they will be my maids for Lilly's subclasses." "Are you kidding Misono!? We almost died.!" Jace says. "Commoner! You don't have the right to say my name." Then Lilly runs after us and swings his sythe. "I really would cooperate otherwise you may get hurt." Lilly says. "Like we will be your slaves. C'mon (y/n) and Jace" Mahiru says as he opens the door and we follow. As we run through the hall I drag Jace behind with me. As we head outside I see red glowing eyes in the windows of buildings. "Huh. Why are their children in there? They can't all be Lilly's kids. I know he's lust but that's just nuts!" "Gosh Mahiru get your mind out of the gutter." I say "Oh no those little darlings are my subclass." Lilly says from right behind me making me jump two feet back hitting my back on someone's chest. I look behind only to see Kuro in his human form. I blushed at this. 'Why am I always blushing when I'm this close to Kuro?' I ask my self.

"Subclass?" Mahiru says. "Yes that's when a very sick human drinks a servamps blood." "So all of those kids are subclasses."  "Have you played chess Mahiru?" Misono asks as he walks over by Lilly. "I guess. Why." "As the game goes on you lose your pieces. But as long as your king survives you win. It's unfair. And that's not how it should be in real life." Misono falls back in his chair. "Tell me how do you want to use your power?" "Well thinking simply I want to use it to protect people." Mahiru looks over at me and Jace. "And that also means my friends. They've been with me ever sence childhood. Without them I would be alone. That means my old friends and my new one." Mahiru says as he looks over at Misono. Lilly then chuckles at Misono's happiness. "What are you laughing at? Get back here!" Misono says as he chases Lilly.

Kuro walks over to Mahiru only to turn into his cat form. I just smile at Kuro without him notousing. "You like him don't you?" Some one says from behind me that made me jump. I look at the person who spoke. It was Lilly. "W-what are you talking about?" I ask. "You like my brother. I can see it in your eyes." "I guess you're right. Maybe I do like him." "Maybe? You do like him." Jace says as she stands next to him. "Who told you to butt into my love life?" I ask. "Well you are talking to the servamp of love." She points out. "Tell me dear, when did this all start?" Lilly asks. "Well. It all started after Mahiru signed the contract with Kuro. I asked him to help me bring Mahiru back to the apartment and he said that he would only help if I let him sleep next to me every night because of his cat bed." I tell them. "Well I notoused that when you are really close to Kuro you blush like a hot pepper. You must like him. No . You love him." Jace says. "And I bet that he likes you back." Lilly says. "(Y/n), Jace come on we need to head back. Cero is going to get worried." Mahiru tells us. "Just think on what I said." "Ok. I will." I tell him as we head back.

Time skip.

 As we were in a store I felt a vibration in my back pocket. I get my phone out and I see that Cero left me a text message. 

(Y/n), where R U guys? I'm at the house and I'm  getting worried. The lunch with Sakuya went well.  So if u get this message text back.
Cero...

"Hey guys, I just got a text from Cero telling me that she is at the apartment and is worrying about us. So when should we head back?" I ask Mahiru. "I think we should head back in about 5 minutes. That ok?" He asks. "Yeah." I tell him. Then as I was texting Cero I here Sakuya's voice. "Hey guys! I wasn't expecting you three to be here. Enjoying Japan?" He asks. "Oh yeah! It's amazing. It's like the world I've dreamed of." Jace says. "Well I'm glad that you two like it. So Mahiru how've you been?" He asks. "Oh I'm good " Mahiru then spots a black and white wrist band. "Oh hey I think I'm going to buy this" He says. "What no! I mean. Ugh here." Sakuya says as he holds out a paper bag. Mahiru takes the  bag and takes out the same wrist band. "I thought you might like it. Oh and I almost forgot. I've got something for Jace and (y/n) too." He then digs in his pocket and gives us a green box. I open the box to see two matching bracelets.

 I open the box to see two matching bracelets

"Sakuya. This is amazing. Thank you." I say as Jace and I give him a hug. "Well I thought it would be nice to give you girls a suvineer scense you're from America." He says.

The four of us left the store and headed back. "So. Um... About the night at the station. Why did you protect me and Cero when you could have ran away with us?" Jace asks. "I didn't want you hurt. I didn't want to see you hurt like the last time I saved you when we were 11. I didn't want you see you in the same pain your father gave you." I say as I look at my feet.  "(Y/n) I still thank you for saving my life till this day forward. But please don't do anything stupid like that again." "Ok. I promise. Just don't tell Cero about that day. Ok?" "What are friends for?" She asks. "To be their when we run out of toilet paper." I say as I playfully push her in the apartment.

After I took a shower I headed off to the room only to see Kuro in his human form under the covers. I go to his side of the bed move some hair out of his eyes and kiss the top of his head. Then I go to the other side of the bed and go to sleep.  'Mabye they're right. I am in love with Kuro.'